Guest Joeybaggs

So this is why Layla was "nice" about 30 minutes ago, and went through the affort to out a glass of water with a lemon slice in it, in Annas room. She thinks people have to like her now, since another on that takes her spotlight is leaving.

I have about 1,5 week left of my subscription, and if Anna isn't replaced with someone great, or Layla is thrown out. I won't renew.

I like Ilona, even if she don't masturbate, she do bring life to the apartment when she's not on the laptop, and one can't force anybody to entertain 24/7.

At least she's in the appartment, compared to many other appartments.

In my humble opinion, Ilona is a DIRT BOMB! Never uses  :soapbox: Only when she takes a Soapy Bath, Shower NEVER, Dishes Never, Cleans Never.  "Ooooh that smell, Can't you smell that smell."

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know that this is temporary. I just wish they could post a schedule of when they are leaving. Anna was the better looking of the 3. Long legs, ass not flat, and nice size chest. Damn they should have kept her. Now our chances of seeing any girl girl, or girl guy action have gone from 'Slim' to 'None!"

We all know that this is temporary. I just wish they could post a schedule of when they are leaving. Anna was the better looking of the 3. Long legs, ass not flat, and nice size chest. Damn they should have kept her. Now our chances of seeing any girl girl, or girl guy action have gone from 'Slim' to 'None!"

esto es como si messi se va del barcelona mas o menos igual

Guest Joeybaggs

esto es como si messi se va del barcelona mas o menos igual

"This is like Messi of Barcelona, with more or less the same." - 6-0 :woohoo:

I had to apologize.

It was my fault, to want the pics uploading "in time".

Im not the best on computer, and dont ask about my english. :trashcomputer:

I will do better, so, please be have patience. I will bring them up on the right spot.