Guest Taboo

This prudish woman that demands all of Lev's time and attention is more than just a guest. She is always there just like Blue in the Italians apartment. RLC should demand that she sign a contract and obey the rules of RLC, or she should be banned from that apartment. Just like Demid getting rid of the freeloaders in Masha&Sasha's apartment. It only took Demid and Dasha one day to get rid of them. Blue plays to the cameras, and is not afraid of nudity !!!!!!!  It's time they took care of this situation period.

This prudish woman that demands all of Lev's time and attention is more than just a guest. She is always there just like Blue in the Italians apartment. RLC should demand that she sign a contract and obey the rules of RLC, or she should be banned from that apartment.

1. She actually IS just a guest.

2. She is not always there like the blue haired girl in Carina/Sabrina's place.

3. What exactly are the "rules" of RLC?

1. She actually IS just a guest.

2. She is not always there like the blue haired girl in Carina/Sabrina's place.

3. What exactly are the "rules" of RLC?

las reglas , son las mismas que utiliza mi jefe , aqui mando yo , y se hace lo que yo digo , si no te gusta hay esta la puerta .

This prudish woman that demands all of Lev's time and attention is more than just a guest. She is always there just like Blue in the Italians apartment. RLC should demand that she sign a contract and obey the rules of RLC, or she should be banned from that apartment. Just like Demid getting rid of the freeloaders in Masha&Sasha's apartment. It only took Demid and Dasha one day to get rid of them. Blue plays to the cameras, and is not afraid of nudity !!!!!!!  It's time they took care of this situation period.

Please explain how Demid "got rid" of those free loaders. Did you see him tell them to leave? How came Sasha didn't kick them out?

You are very funny  :haha: :haha: :haha:  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Cardone, don't you find it funny for two weeks straight those so called guests always wore the same clothes they walked in with, no different than the other couple that stayed with for a couple weeks, Now if they were giving the homeless shelter that is one thing, I don't think that was the case in this situation. As soon as Dasha Demid showed up they were gone within a day. A coincidence, I don't think so, I believe that Dasha and Demid are part of the group that controls the RLC tenants, Just look at how many of the new tenants have been guests at their apartment, As i stated in another post They packed around 11 at night and left that same night. They packed in a hurry for a reason. Just my opinion.

I will retract the statement that she is always there, but then if you really think about it. The past several months when Lev has been home, and even some with just Zoya, this guest as you all believe has been there. When Lev is home she is there at least one or two nights week, and back a month or so ago she was there for almost entire month without leaving. That is one hell of guest Gentlemen. I guess my main complaint is that when that woman is there, Zoya becomes an outcast as they sit on that couch and watch videos and crap on Lev's Ipad and pay no attention to Zoya. I really like Zoya, she is real like Maya. Good woman and beautiful, that any man would be happy and proud to have. Just my opinion.

Cardone, don't you find it funny for two weeks straight those so called guests always wore the same clothes they walked in with, no different than the other couple that stayed with for a couple weeks, Now if they were giving the homeless shelter that is one thing, I don't think that was the case in this situation. As soon as Dasha Demid showed up they were gone within a day. A coincidence, I don't think so, I believe that Dasha and Demid are part of the group that controls the RLC tenants, Just look at how many of the new tenants have been guests at their apartment, As i stated in another post They packed around 11 at night and left that same night. They packed in a hurry for a reason. Just my opinion.

I advise you to learn the language to know more

and do you think could cause the quarrel between tenants, as happened between Paul and  Leora .Susan and Hector. And Carla and Mario

and .......... and the list still long

Point well taken Wolf, since you know the language, would you like to translate for us then, It would be greatly appreciated by all of us that have issues with the language ? I sure would like to know the what happened?

les parasites dont vous parlez, se mettaient nus tous les jours et faisaient du sexe devant la caméra!!! que faut-il faire pour ne pas être appelé "parasites"????!!!!

parasites which you speak, put themselves naked every day and doing sex on camera !!! what should we do to not be called "parasitic" ???? !!!! :idk: :scratchchin: ???