FLOWPLAYER PROBLEMS ON RLC!!!!!

6 hours ago, happyone said:

RLC video not loading or off and on with blackouts

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I've been cutting firewood all day so I won't freeze in the winter. But when I have checked, the RLC site just shows endless dots to me. I figure they A) have a server/software problem of some sort or B) they have my number and are throttling me big time, or C) the whole damn RLC thing is filmed in Florida...

What a fool I was to think it was all filmed at Area 51 where they faked the moon landing...silly me!

Later edit: same results with Firefox, Edge, or Chrome browsers.

•  

I actually had this problem for a while Saturday evening (UK time). Throughout the whole of Sunday I've had no problems at all, load times when changing cameras have been relatively quick (1-3 seconds) and I've had no trouble connecting.

22 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

I actually had this problem for a while Saturday evening (UK time). Throughout the whole of Sunday I've had no problems at all, load times when changing cameras have been relatively quick (1-3 seconds) and I've had no trouble connecting.

Thanks Ash1.

There have been plenty of times that certain regions of the Earth (the people who reported to CC, anyway) had problems, while others got the RLC feed just fine. I think it's part a network issue, and a throttling issue to keep the majority of services up when some regional servers are down. RLC is a fairly big operation, so they're probably not working off a single old Win95 machine in their garage.

On 11/23/2016 at 1:31 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

We have a report coming in about an odd failure of RLC to work, and it reports a Flowplayer error, and this problem is not solved by changing browsers, resets, etc. This may be affecting other members who have not yet spoken up.

If you are getting Flowplayer errors, please post your computer/browser/etc. specs.

If you are familiar with Flowplayer, please help out with your superior knowledge in this thread.

Thank you!

Same here Foamy, all works except live player, don't know anything about it. PC, Windows 10, using Firefox. Please post any help if you find anything.

7 hours ago, Doxie said:

Same here Foamy, all works except live player, don't know anything about it. PC, Windows 10, using Firefox. Please post any help if you find anything.

It's likely something to do with RLC Directly. You can try contacting RLC Support and let them know there is a Problem with Flow Player.

I myself cannot access RLC at the moment as they have Blacklisted my IP.  I haven't got enough Fingers & Toes to count how many times they have done this to me but it has to be close to 500 by now.

9/11/17 11:00 happyone wrote

Seems now today it is in Tim & Ilona apartment-cams start stop start stop
all others seem ok
Windows 10 64k Chrome and Bing
No error messages

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Mon, Sep 11, 2017 12:09 am
Subject:  Video

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

1) Do you fave this issue with all cameras or just with some of them? Which ones?
2) What broswer and operating system do you use? Which version?
3) Do you get any error messages?

Thank you for your cooperation.

--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

09/11/2017 00:40 - happyone wrote:
The video will not load and has been off and on all day
I am trying to decide whether to renew my subscription,
but with this being the case, it is hard to justify until 
there it improves.

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It's likely something to do with RLC Directly. You can try contacting RLC Support and let them know there is a Problem with Flow Player.

I myself cannot access RLC at the moment as they have Blacklisted my IP.  I haven't got enough Fingers & Toes to count how many times they have done this to me but it has to be close to 500 by now.

It only was temporary Stn Cloud, Thanks !   You blacklisted, but.. but..  but.. why ? you are such a nice guy :rolleyes:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Doxie said:

It only was temporary Stn Cloud, Thanks !   You blacklisted, but.. but..  but.. why ? you are such a nice guy :rolleyes:

Anytime I post Pictures and Videos related to RLC they come at me.  I'm used to it.  IP Addresses are simple to get changed.

• Like 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Anytime I post Pictures and Videos related to RLC they come at me.  I'm used to it.  IP Addresses are simple to get changed.

I figured as much, I am sure you have ways of getting anything you want. I imagine many have several accounts. For a while I thought BBsq was actually Belle ... haha   Thanks for your response and have a good one.  

• Like 1