Leora & Paul - Videos (2016)

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Leora in guest room

Openload.co is a Pay Per Click link. Those type of Sites are not allowed on this Forum.  The link has been removed.

(Please Refrain from further using that Upload Service or any Sites that are Pay Per Click)

Thank You.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

This Thread is for Videos & Comments Relating to the Videos

Commenting is allowed but it is to pertain to the Topic of the Videos that have been Posted.

Any Comments that are not about the Videos Posted must be placed in the General Chat Thread for this Apartment or an Appropriate Thread that is for the Subject at hand.

Any Comments or Quotes placed that are not about the Videos will be removed.

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎03 at 9:42 AM, peking said:

probablement rien de différent de ce qui est là

J'ai commencé avec la culotte sur un court moment parce que je suis un fan de son toucher son bod

terminer avec un virage plus, mais quel merveilleux visuel

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

fichier est pas pour les faibles de cœur, lol, 316MB 

Magnifique pekin ! Bravo

• Upvote 2

On ‎3‎.‎5‎.‎2016 at 6:52 PM, Gitano86 said:

Magnifique pekin ! Bravo

File was not found.

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎12 at 1:24 AM, joeybaggs said:

Cette vidéo est en tête dans le Bate..I a également ajouté un court fichier du samedi au end..Enjoy!

Tout me plais , Pink Floyd , Léora ,  la vidéo est parfaite ! sauf ce sale chien qui gâche encore tout !

• Upvote 3

I always come quickly to this thread when I see somebody has posted here. I have eagerly been waiting for the video of the BR session on Saturday, May 14, but there are no comments, no pictures, no videos of that session. I missed that session as I miss almost everything, but I thought there are always a few of us alert, helping us poor sleeping colleagues in our needs, if not publicly, then in PM. Maybe that will happen one day.