Leora & Paul - Videos (2016)

2 hours ago, kiln said:

......50 stokes of Leora.....

3 yıldır leorayı seyrediyorum rlc nin en güzel kızı en fazlasını hakkediyor fakat mastürbasyona mahkum kalmış paul onun en büyük handikapı 3 yılda toplasan 30 kez seks yapmıştır onda da isteneni hiçbir şekilde veremedi. Ahhhh Ah. ne diyeyim başka Bizde bir tabir var "Armudun iyisini ayılar yer..."

• Upvote 2

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎18 at 5:19 PM, BenW783 said:

2016-05-18:

I'm not defending or condoning the violence in these videos; just posting them so members can have a visual on what happened and draw their own conclusions.

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

merci pour le partage, mais personnellement, je cherche encore ce qu'il y a à voir?!!! une simple dispute, absolument rien de grave.....

thank you for sharing, but I personally still looking for what's to do? !!! a simple dispute, absolutely nothing serious .....

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

merci pour le partage, mais personnellement, je cherche encore ce qu'il y a à voir?!!! une simple dispute, absolument rien de grave.....

thank you for sharing, but I personally still looking for what's to do? !!! a simple dispute, absolutely nothing serious .....

Et son premier réflexe, quand elle pleure, et qu'elle se voit dans la glace, est de se recoiffer !!!!!!

LOL....

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, corboblanc said:

So forcing your hand on someone's throat against their will is not serious.  OK

If she chooses to stay with an Idiot then she deserves anything that happens. She has had ample opportunity to walk away from this asshole on numerous occasions and she refuses to for what reason I don't know. 

Her only hope of getting away from him is to have Russia send him off of some Military Excursion and he becomes Missing in Action Statistic. He definitely won't be missed if he was removed from the equation.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

He lost patience with her as she wouldn't shut up.

Then he apologized.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If she chooses to stay with an Idiot then she deserves anything that happens. She has had ample opportunity to walk away from this asshole on numerous occasions and she refuses to for what reason I don't know. 

Her only hope of getting away from him is to have Russia send him off of some Military Excursion and he becomes Missing in Action Statistic. He definitely won't be missed if he was removed from the equation.

There are a variety of well known, and well documented reasons that women stay with abusive men. In this case we have almost no way to understand which of these may be the case with Paul and Leora in the absence translations for many of their conversations. The statement that she deserves anything that happens is nonsense. No one deserves to be abused, no matter what the situation. 

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Timewarp said:

There are a variety of well know, and well documented reasons that women stay with abusive men. In this case we have almost no way to understand which of these may be the case with Paul and Leora in the absence translations for many of their conversations. The statement that she deserves anything that happens is nonsense. No one deserves to be abused, no matter what the situation. 

She has had ample opportunity to get up and walk away from this Idiot but she just refuses to  Grow a Brain and leave.   No one deserves to be abused but she is just being stupid for staying there and putting up with it.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, kitek said:

Then he apologized.

Kitek, you must come from a very different place from me. It was a clear assault and not for the first time. BTW assault in English merely has to be the belief of the victim that they are about to be hurt. When you rush it like that and grab a much weaker person by the throat and you see the fear in their eyes and the crying afterwards there is no doubt that the police would want to speak to you if they witnessed it.

Secondly he was following her everywhere badgering her about something and she just got sick of it. After she had told him to leave her alone and he left the room she possibly said something to him which made him react violently. There is no excuse for what he did next.

• Upvote 5

Please do not think me to be sarcastic when I say that perhaps a few minutes of web research on the topic might be enlightening, Women staying with abusive men is very common and I agree, totally frustrating.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She has had ample opportunity to get up and walk away from this Idiot but she just refuses to  Grow a Brain and leave.   No one deserves to be abused but she is just being stupid for staying there and putting up with it.

Sadly it just does not seem that easy for women or men (and there are many of them) in this position to do that. There is the balance of love which means people stupidly forgive everything. 

And in a lot of cases fear and control come into play.

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, kitek said:

Then he apologized.

so I lost my Patience and  shoot her then I apologize sorry I don't do it again :-( 

• Upvote 2