Leora & Paul - Pictures (2016)

damn what it hurts to see Leora so sad and be treated like Paul property and a maid to take care of everything at home and around him. not even that he puts value in what she does well and so thank her for it, but he'll simply be in focus a day at home. It's like I wrote earlier once. Leora is herself when she gets to live out his inner soul and she feels safe as the best when she's all alone. This can of course now have their explanations when you get to see what both the dog Ewa and wonderfully beautiful Leora must bear in Paul's world of insecurity weakness to quickly take to violence when they do not listen to what he wants. One can only wonder what may happen outside the home and all the cameras of his selfish needs for control. No wonder they never can or have any friends back home that often. Leora might not have any other choice now live on in his controlling stranglehold. So very tragic to utter a woman has to put up with these men pitiful and inexcusable violence they carry on as the latter always say they love most of all else. Very strange declaration of love in my eyes anyway.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now they were home a quickie, and Paul as usual had taken the victim sweater again, so Leora cuddled with him as usual, just like nothing has happened and to keep the peace on back home. So he'll have his way, finally, to Leora might give him a round edited in bed later in the evening. That it should be so very sorry for this man, then, as soon as he's done something wrong or something goes against him. Just look at Leora, in what a difference there is in mental strength, she always gets up with her beautiful smile always, even how many setbacks and all the crap she receive daily up and take advantage of all around him.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't know if Russia has a Stand Your Ground Law but if they do she needs to get a Gun and fill his head full of lead while he sleeps.

We have a federal law on self-defense. But still very ambiguously interpreted in the courts of such a thing as "the limit necessary defense." Often the court decides not in favor of the defending. But now the situation is slowly changing for the better.

• Upvote 7

Leora:  Get up, gather your things and go home.  You do not need to take any abuse from Paul or from anybody else.  Go to RLC and tell them you want your own apartment, where you can live life freely and not be tied down to this asshole.   We all know you may love him and care about him, but his violent manners you do not deserve at all.

Move out and on with your life.  Live life, make new friends, and you will be much richer.

• Upvote 4

On 5/18/2016 at 4:18 AM, Pepe said:

I would like to give him an Italian Neck Tie...Don't know what that is google it.

And people wonder why I don't like this mother Fucker ????

I put horse's head In the bed when he wakes up he thinks twice :-)

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎19 at 6:59 PM, albino said:

So great to see this beauty of a whole picture again. It was kind of this kind of nice photos  I was met by looking online for a couple of years ago. And it was then I also became interested in joining as a customer of the RLC, when they saw each photo really came from. Now today it is a shame and anger with fear to put out any material from them, then it is more a witch hunt on who or what has been put out there, and the images are not the same art quality as before, but is so down fair so they have lost all the good effect, all to avoid these ugly annoying dots of watermarking, and then it will not be any major advertising RLC longer, but on the contrary. Thank you for your daring copies and hope not at the top of the RLC gives you a few lashes and then get banned forever. ✨????

• Upvote 4

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 0:18 PM, Pepe said:

I would like to give him an Italian Neck Tie...Don't know what that is google it.

And people wonder why I don't like this mother Fucker ????

If you google "Italian necktie" you will receive information about neck ties made in Italy - some of which are very stylish indeed

If you wish to understand Pepe's lurid and violent fantasy, you might google "Sicilian necktie" or "Columbian necktie" and it will become clear

basically, it involves cutting a victims' throat and pulling the tongue through the cut, with a variation involving placing severed genitals in the mouth  - I am not sure if Pepe's fantasy has this happening on camera or whether the apartment would have to go under maintenance

7 hours ago, sereno said:

Leora:  Get up, gather your things and go home.  You do not need to take any abuse from Paul or from anybody else.  Go to RLC and tell them you want your own apartment, where you can live life freely and not be tied down to this asshole.   We all know you may love him and care about him, but his violent manners you do not deserve at all.

Move out and on with your life.  Live life, make new friends, and you will be much richer.

No do not do that lets kick his arse out and get a couple of nice ladies in to join her!

• Upvote 2

Since it so difficult to post nowadays - there were a lot of really good pictures that were just too dotty to post today - perhaps I should start posting some of my vast collection of old snapshots instead.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

If you google "Italian necktie" you will receive information about neck ties made in Italy - some of which are very stylish indeed

If you wish to understand Pepe's lurid and violent fantasy, you might google "Sicilian necktie" or "Columbian necktie" and it will become clear

basically, it involves cutting a victims' throat and pulling the tongue through the cut, with a variation involving placing severed genitals in the mouth  - I am not sure if Pepe's fantasy has this happening on camera or whether the apartment would have to go under maintenance

I would do it on camera for all to see.

Thank you for that clarification