Adriana & Daniel - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I would sure like to spend some time shopping for panties with her. I would be willing to buy her a few pair as she really has a nice pussy and ass and what I buy her will make her feel very sexy. I have purchased panties for the women I have been with all of my life. One of my favorite things to do.

• 2 weeks later...

The latest video was called "For the ladies - Daniel beating off". I did not see it quite that way. That was their mutual erotic play. This time Daniel did the work and Adriana caressed and teased him - the video ended before Daniel´s climax, though.

Vice versa, the man can tease and fondle his girl in the intimate areas, and then at the end the girl takes the charge and uses her fingers in front of his eyes for reaching the climax. I guess such play is strange for some of you guys, but believe me, it´s great fun!

Adriana étudie médecine non? Je l'ai vu allongée sur son lit en train de se regarder les mains et elle semblait toucher chacun de ses os, d'ailleurs elle passe son temps à travailler.

Adriana is studying medecine no? I saw her on her bed looking at her hand and touching each bones and speaking like she was learning their names, and she is always studying.

Adriana étudie médecine non? Je l'ai vu allongée sur son lit en train de se regarder les mains et elle semblait toucher chacun de ses os, d'ailleurs elle passe son temps à travailler.

Adriana is studying medecine no? I saw her on her bed looking at her hand and touching each bones and speaking like she was learning their names, and she is always studying.

fisioterapeuta

Is there anyone in any of the apartments, whose table manners are worse than Daniel's? Watching him eat is stomach churning. His head is so close to his plate, that he has to raise it to put the fork or spoon in his mouth. Any closer, and he would be able to suck the food right off the plate. Adriana must have a cast iron stomach to eat next to him at meal-times!