Adriana & Daniel - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest wolf1111
On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎11 at 3:29 PM, cortes43 said:

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

I think Daniel is missing on something...

Adriana speaks with a friend or sister who is in Brazil . She tells this person that her dream is to have a horse and marry , and that she is four months off work , is worried about her future retirement pension and she goes to the hospital to visit her brother, who has operated the lower back .

• Upvote 1

Alanohio's One Month Summary (B+)

This couple is open to the cameras and sex is actually pretty regular. I do wonder why Adriana shys away from full sex in favor of mutual masterbation, but considering how bad some of the other apts are, I'll take it :)

Adriana is a very sexual woman with the right partner. I suspect she has almost no boundaries including swallowing and anal. The biggest problem in her trying anal with Daniel is he has such a curvy dick. It is almost U shaped and the angles they are trying make it too painful. They need to try the spoon position with Adriana controlling the action until she gets comfortable. Lots of lube because the trust factor on her part is not there. They fuck in this position so why not do anal. I would really enjoy a day with her.

There is something strange about Daniel like ADHD. He can't come with her sucking him or jacking him. He has to control his orgasm. And he must not wash it properly as she is always examining it.

At the end it looked like she was licking his asshole....true?

• Upvote 1