Carina & Sabrina ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

On 7.12.2016 at 1:18 PM, Cabazana said:

I think its because of him, since they came, he is always hidding himself, and he dont want to do anything without the blankets or been cover up, she is always teasing him, and trying to fuck him, but he dont do anything 

Very sad, i liked to see blue back. After she ended her cam show girl phase, she was very nice to watch. 

I think, It time to close this apartment for good. ... If not even the guest are fun to watch any more. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, davenuxx said:

Curly is taking a bubble bath if anyone cares... :biggrin:

I simply do not understand why RLC stick to this girls. ... If i could remove this apartment from my list, I would do it just for the improved clarity. .. For RLC it could certainly save money. 

Ce soir chers amis j'ai vu le comble et j'espere que ces filles lisent camcaps

J'ai vu deux connes italiennes soi disant gouines mais dont l'une reve de se faire trucider par un mec ,  faire l'amour soi disant,  en se cachant sous les couvertures..

je suis de plus en plus dégouté par RLC et ces occupants qui se foutent de nous et n'en n'ont rien à branler  ...

Mais alors ces deux pisseuses , ces deux connasses,   trop  c'est trop

• Upvote 1

I rarely watch this apartment - everything about to is rough ad scruffy except the dog and cat. Waste of time. Boring .... I thought one was guy until I saw the shower and now know it was a female . The living room and the bedrooms are a total mess.. Why does RLC keep this on ... CLOSE IT DOWN or replace the occupants with something more watchable and interesting ..  what are we paying for?