Zoya & Lev - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Zoya sure looked hot last night at Nelly and Bogdan's. I was glad to see her get and have some fun. I sure like this young lady. She does seem to be somewhat of an introvert at times. Maybe she the influence of Efrm to help come out of her dull drum. I know that they are friends.

He did visit her and spend the night one time when Lev was still away. They seem like they are good friends, but no hanky-panky. Efim slept on the couch and Zoya alone in her own bed.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has there been any explanations or theories about what is going on with Zoya and this apartment? Is Lev away on an acting gig or something? If not, what will happen if it remains only Zoya. Will she have to leave? I would hate to see that. I'd rather she get another roommate or something.

Has there been any explanations or theories about what is going on with Zoya and this apartment? Is Lev away on an acting gig or something? If not, what will happen if it remains only Zoya. Will she have to leave? I would hate to see that. I'd rather she get another roommate or something.

+1

So where is Lev anyway? On another military tour?  Did anyone see him leave?

I've been wondering the same thing.

Does Lev do military duty - hard to picture.  The only thing he could do would be to control drones via his iPad.