Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Would you and Mike please STOP with the colored, huge fonts, its getting really annoying.  :soapbox: :offtopic:

I'd smack them upside the head with a hot french fry, but they are elite members who post pictures here, and I don't want any of our elite troopers to leave. So I always give them special dispensation. Besides, they're all artists, and therefore are allowed to be eccentric. Post away elite troopers! We love your work! Moar!!!!  :clap:

I'll reserve the hot french fry for spammers.

Nobody has posted a video of today´s session yet, I happened to see it online. Again Efim had coitus interruptus (very strange to me!) and took all his semen on his stomach. But the GF is very good in cleaning - she licked the semen first from the stomach and then very thoroughly from Efim´s cock. Yes, that´s the correct way, too bad it could not be seen as she had her back towards the camera, We need another camera angle towards the sofa here!

There are pics of this ......I hope Bogdan gets to see them. The little dorkmeister, Efim, has all this sex buck naked on the sofa and the cushions without bothering to use a sheet or towel, anything ! The little runt has no respect for anyone. Boggie should teach him a lesson. Also they should get that sofa and them cushions cleaned, by now they're very skanky  :curse:

Gentlemen she may be a member of the itty bitty tity committee, but she more than makes up for that with her incredible smile and that sultry, seductive voice of hers. I never get tired of hearing her voice.  For a true voyeuristic, she likes to play to the cameras so much better than most of the girls. Nelly and Bogdan welcome home. :hugnkiss:

There are simply the best people on RLC. ... Nice to see them back. :) ...  :welcome:

Would you and Mike please STOP with the colored, huge fonts, its getting really annoying.  :soapbox: :offtopic:

TBH I didn't imagine it would annoy anybody. I only started it a few weeks ago and then to caption my pictures because Hope has his logos and framing, euromike has his coloured caps and my posts were looking dull. Since I started doing it I liked it though and I am developing colours for each girl: Ilona - blue (may switch to navy); Leora - green; Masha - pink; Nelly - red or yellow; other girls I don't post enough to justify a specific colour. Now in the comments section I might cool it a bit unless it is accompanied by a picture or making statements rather than one of my moans which I might wind back to bold black 10 pt like this. TBH unless I have my glasses on then I have difficulty reading the smaller text. Must stop using TBH and BTW as I'm beginning to annoy myself with those.

... coloured caps and my posts were looking dull.  I am developing colours for each girl:

British English spelling detected, ol' boy. I don't care if you have fun with fonts. I appreciate all of your posts and your fine work. Keep calm and carry on. Lord Kitchener would be proud.

There are pics of this ......I hope Bogdan gets to see them. The little dorkmeister, Efim, has all this sex buck naked on the sofa and the cushions without bothering to use a sheet or towel, anything ! The little runt has no respect for anyone. Boggie should teach him a lesson. Also they should get that sofa and them cushions cleaned, by now they're very skanky  :curse:

Given the amount of action that couch has seen from just Efim in the last month, I'd say just burn the thing and get a new one  :yes:

Big party at N and B today come one come all. Plenty of food and drink and the girls are dressed to the nines not so much the guys. Whats the occasion, I know it has to do with Nelly and bye the way she looks gorgeous. Also can anyone tell me what they are smokeing, is it dope?

Nor sure what the occasion is, but she has flowers on the window sill. SHe was really happy to get them yesterday. Maybe her birthday. She looked incredible in that black dress. Add sophistication to sultry, sensual, seductress and you get NELLY !!!! she should have polled better in the most recent poll I thought.

Efim's girlfriend is one of those clingy types,I've been watching her at the party,and that dude can't go anywhere in the party without her running behind him or pacing up on down tryin to find out where he went,I have a feeling that she is very far from home,family and friends of her own,and basically is new to his friends so she feels isolated if she's stuck with them and he's not around,He can't go anywhere without her sticking to him like his shadow :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: