Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Relatively new here so maybe a dumb question overall: does anybody have a clue what cities/countries these apartments are in?  I know they can't be in the same cities because the times in upper right are different in some.  I think the Ilona, Irma and Anna are in Spain.  Nelly and Bogdan's location seems like it's dark out every time I check! That New Years party seemed to go for about 2 days!  What country are Leora and Paul in?

Sorry for the newbie question and thanks in advance.

:)

Relatively new here so maybe a dumb question overall: does anybody have a clue what cities/countries these apartments are in?  I know they can't be in the same cities because the times in upper right are different in some.  I think the Ilona, Irma and Anna are in Spain.  Nelly and Bogdan's location seems like it's dark out every time I check! That New Years party seemed to go for about 2 days!  What country are Leora and Paul in?

Sorry for the newbie question and thanks in advance.

:)

cc archives.... ;) :idk:

Didn't you see where I put a link for you to watch it instantly? ..When the video starts just "right-click and save video as" And you should be able to download it too. :hi: :hi: :welcome: :welcome:

@euromike

why not use mab or dirtybin where the video can be downloaded for later viewing - please ?

Watch the video :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

(The Video Content is no longer accessible and has been Removed)

nelcouch10.gif

nelcouch9.gif

Didn't you see where I put a link for you to watch it instantly? ..When the video starts just "right-click and save video as" And you should be able to download it too. :hi: :hi: :welcome: :welcome:

nelcouch10.gif

nelcouch9.gif

Merci Euromike. Facile a lire et a enregistrer sur ce site ( on n'attend pas)

Thanks you Euromike. Easy to see and to save on this site ( we don(t wait)

Salutations / Bregards  Massu7

nelcouch10.gif

nelcouch9.gif

It is a shame, nor let me save or viewing it.

juste une question!! comment ce fait-il que mes commentaires sur des photos soient littéralement éliminés? alors que les modérateurs n'arrêtent pas de commenter les photos dans le fil photos, qui est normalement, interdit de commentaires?? juste une question, en passant.... :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

juste une question!! comment ce fait-il que mes commentaires sur des photos soient littéralement éliminés?

Members should PM me if you experience such posting problems and I will investigate, as soon as I'm done sniffing Nelly's underwear!  :P :P :P :lmao: