Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016) #1

Werewolf

Maybe the news will be Masha and Sasha will take over this apartment when they return to Russia soon before their Visas expire.

Dasha and Demids use to RLC has run its limit.

:hi: John

Look at the apartment 

Thank Macha

Because he brought the Frankenstein family

he said Masha  : :haha: :haha: :haha:

:wtf: :wtf:

I am still unable to wrap my head about rasta guy and nice girl being an item.  :stirthepot:???

That said, they had a nice long fuck-fest, so more power to them!

Girl is very pretty, and has a very good body on her.

:yeahbaby: :clap:

I'm sure if they could have they would have, seeing as how that was their intention.

They started out fucking on the sofa but the springs were making to much noise so they moved from the sofa to the floor. Only thing is they chose the wrong side to do it on as the sofa extension blocked most of the view. A Premium member would have seen it as they would have the other angle.

You didn't miss much anyway. The dude had performance problems.

First of all... I really appreciate all the individuals taking the time in capturing and uploading the pictures.  Unfortunately, I have only a 3gb internet access and because the pictures are so large, if a page contains all these very large pictures, it can take up to 3-5 minutes to load the page.  So some of these picture I'm not able to enjoy...  :-\  :trashcomputer:

These people have met Masha so they know her sexual appetite. It is probably a major effort for her not to fuck or bate in front of them.

the guests have no clue they having sex in the bath, or maybe they do  :woohoo:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been Removed)

When the guest couple had sex on the sofa, the skinny guy finished with coitus interruptus, which is very typical among the RLC couples and unsatisfactory for the girls. RLC should cover the cost of pills for the girl tenants (well this time it was a guest), if they are too expensive for them. I wonder if the couples of Russian origin have something against the pills? Some guys like Kiko have used condom, but they put it on very late, which is of course crazy. I wonder what kind of education on contraceptives these people have received?

je n'ai rien contre nos amis russes, mais j'avais déjà remarqué que leur coupe de cheveux étaient restées bloquer aux années 60, et malgré leur matériel au top de la technologie (ordinateurs, téléviseurs, téléphone), ils portent des pulls indescriptibles!!! on avait les mêmes dans les années 70!!! enfant j'avais le même, avec le summum du ringard, le putain de cerf sur le devant!!!! dans la plupart des appartements c'est pareil!!!! j'ai l'impression de regarder un vieux sitcom québécois!!!! les gars sont à Rome, une ville qui aime la mode, et ils sortent avec des pulls et des cerfs dessus!!!! :D :D :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I have nothing against our Russian friends, but I had already noticed their haircuts remained block for 60 years, and despite their material on top of technology (computers, televisions, telephone), they wear sweaters indescribable !!! we had the same in 70 years !!! child I had the same, with the ultimate in tacky, deer fucking on the front !!!! in most of the apartments it's the same !!!! I like watching an old sitcom Quebec !!!! the guys are in Rome, a city that loves fashion, and they come with sweaters and tops deer !!!! :D :D :lmao: :lmao: