Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016) #1

Werewolf

Guest beaver67

I wonder if something happen with the dark haired guest that caused it to go into UM ??????????

Silly question,but i'm going to ask it any how: Is that the flag of France in their living room or colors reversed, of some other country. I assume those colors are red, white and blue, as I don't have the best screen/resolution in the world.

8 minutes ago, sanjuro66 said:

Silly question,but i'm going to ask it any how: Is that the flag of France in their living room or colors reversed, of some other country. I assume those colors are red, white and blue, as I don't have the best screen/resolution in the world.

they are in italy. must be italian. first colour from up must be green. not blue. cam's resolution is not good.

Hahaha. I never had my speakers or utilized my headphones for this apartment. I assumed they were Russian. But then, Iooked at the time stamp and realized it was. Western Europe time...or whatever they call it over there. ;)

2 hours ago, turbo345 said:

no recordings here, no recordings of Masha in the batroom or the others, they are banding it here. It's going downwards here.

I dont think so at all :shy:

I noticed masha masturbating in the bath, but irma was working out in only pantites. Since i can only be at one place at a time, i chose to watch irma :heart: this time

• StnCld316 changed the title to Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016) #1
  • StnCld316 unpinned this topic
  • StnCld316 locked this topic
  • StnCld316 unlocked this topic