Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016) #1

Werewolf

On ‎2016‎-‎01‎-‎02 at 5:08 PM, euromike69 said:

I know that a lot of you guys want to comment about a certain photo that you see in the picture section,but as of 1/1/2016 that section is no longer available for quotes or comments,the Mods and admin are trying to keep that area clean and tidy for CC members to enjoy,so if you really feel the need to comment on the photos that I or any of the other wonderful contributors upload please feel free to do that here so we can keep the picture section for just that pictures only,or if you wanna just say thank you,that'll work just great too. :welcome: :welcome: :hi: :woohoo:

who are you

ok, le souci c'est comment savoir quelle photo on commente!!! alors je voulais te félicité pour la photo numéro 5 que tu as posté, celle ou masha est dans la baignoire, avec le god, pas celle ou elle regarde ses jambes, mais la deuxième après, quand elle fixe la caméra, avec le petit doigt de la main gauche en l'air, car celle d'avant elle à les doigts baissés, ce n'est pas celle là!!! ouff, je ne suis pas sûr qu'on parle de la bonne photo, mais pour être sûr, il y avait un peu de mousse dans l'eau, juste sous le robinet!!! tu vois de qu'elle photo je parle, ou je décrit encore plus??!!! ce n'est pas gagné, avec ce nouveau concept!!!!

ok, the concern is how to know which photo we comment !!! so I wanted you congratulated the photo number 5 you have posted, one where masha is in the tub, with the god, not the one where she looks at her legs, but the second after, when she fixes the camera with a finger of the left hand in the air, as the one before it cast down to the fingers, it is not this one !!! ouff, I'm not sure we're talking about good photo, but to be sure, there were some foam in water, just under the tap !!! You see pictures of it I speak, or I described more ?? !!! it is not won, this new concept !!!! :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :no: :lmao:

THANK YOU CORBOBLANC,I KNOW THIS IS A WEIRD WAY TO DO IT BUT THAT IS THE WAY THEY WANT IT FROM NOW ON MY FRIEND.

ok, le souci c'est comment savoir quelle photo on commente!!! alors je voulais te félicité pour la photo numéro 5 que tu as posté, celle ou masha est dans la baignoire, avec le god, pas celle ou elle regarde ses jambes, mais la deuxième après, quand elle fixe la caméra, avec le petit doigt de la main gauche en l'air, car celle d'avant elle à les doigts baissés, ce n'est pas celle là!!! ouff, je ne suis pas sûr qu'on parle de la bonne photo, mais pour être sûr, il y avait un peu de mousse dans l'eau, juste sous le robinet!!! tu vois de qu'elle photo je parle, ou je décrit encore plus??!!! ce n'est pas gagné, avec ce nouveau concept!!!!

ok, the concern is how to know which photo we comment !!! so I wanted you congratulated the photo number 5 you have posted, one where masha is in the tub, with the god, not the one where she looks at her legs, but the second after, when she fixes the camera with a finger of the left hand in the air, as the one before it cast down to the fingers, it is not this one !!! ouff, I'm not sure we're talking about good photo, but to be sure, there were some foam in water, just under the tap !!! You see pictures of it I speak, or I described more ?? !!! it is not won, this new concept !!!! :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :no: :lmao:

What you can do is when you go to Quote the comment just copy the box and then paste it into this thread. That way it will be easier to know what your quoting on.

What you can do is when you go to Quote the comment just copy the box and then paste it into this thread. That way it will be easier to know what your quoting on.

la traduction n'est pas simple, mais oui, je pense avoir compris qu'en copier/coller le nom du post, on pourrai commencer à y voir clair? je comprends l'idée et le besoin de séparé les choses, mais cela risque d'être compliquer, car pour commenter une photo, il faut d'abord faire savoir de quelle photo on parle....pas facile...

the translation is not simple, but yes, I think I understood that copy / paste the name of the post, we could begin to see clearly? I understand the idea and the need to separate things, but this may be complicated, because for comment on a photo, you must first know what picture we speak .... not easy ... :-\

la traduction n'est pas simple, mais oui, je pense avoir compris qu'en copier/coller le nom du post, on pourrai commencer à y voir clair? je comprends l'idée et le besoin de séparé les choses, mais cela risque d'être compliquer, car pour commenter une photo, il faut d'abord faire savoir de quelle photo on parle....pas facile...

the translation is not simple, but yes, I think I understood that copy / paste the name of the post, we could begin to see clearly? I understand the idea and the need to separate things, but this may be complicated, because for comment on a photo, you must first know what picture we speak .... not easy ... :-\

If you copy and paste everything in that box then the picture will follow it here.

:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Good Lord Woman,The whole thing!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :drool: :drool:

mashamastub.gif

She's had company all weekend and needs some relief.

Just testing the C/P thing. Kind of a pain really but what the hack I'll get use to it. Also suddenly the forum changed. New software or just an update?

• Upvote 1

She's had company all weekend and needs some relief.

Just testing the C/P thing. Kind of a pain really but what the hack I'll get use to it. Also suddenly the forum changed. New software or just an update?

Just like anything else when changes come along. People learn to adapt. Just take a little bit to get used to.

im uploading the video from masha masturbation from yesterday i even have the part where she puts the vibrator in her ass sorry for the quality but you can still enjoy it i only cut the part where she dropped the dildo.i had to cut the video down to like 15 min.my video is 40 minutes long.