Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'd assume that anyone listed as a tenant on the home page has signed the RLC-tenant contract. I doubt that anyone is really the boss of the others, but I am aware that women form hierarchies like dogs (alpha dog). In which case the leader is either a Mother Mary or she's the Alpha Bitch.

Foamy- I can read between the lines, and know who you are referring to- oh my hahahahahahahaha

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Ok here is a good question I need to ask . If Ilona and Irma r a real couple off cam just thinking and Ilona has been cheating on Irma with the girl that was there that nite , and or polya . do you think that is the true reason that Irma has been out playing those songs . and if so do u think that polya is play with both Irma and ilona so they would split if it where a real life situation between the 3 of them?

10 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

Ok here is a good question I need to ask . If Ilona and Irma r a real couple off cam just thinking and Ilona has been cheating on Irma with the girl that was there that nite , and or polya . do you think that is the true reason that Irma has been out playing those songs . and if so do u think that polya is play with both Irma and ilona so they would split if it where a real life situation between the 3 of them?

I'm lost in your question EW...

i dont think ilona is dating anyone she might have a boytoy (guyfriend or girlfriend friends thats it or friends with benefits)but i think that she does have feeling for irma as well as irma has feelings for ilona i dont think they are dating eachother.but like eachothers company and polya since she gets along with both of them is just not getting involved she will talk to both of them but i dont think she will take sides just my thoughts eagle.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

They Masturbate in plain site but that's about all they'll be doing. Lesbian Sex between them most likely won't happen.  There is a slight possibility but the odds are better at been struck by lightning.

Agree in part,but lets put an situation(very improbrably but could happen)if rlc puts at the same time two girls that are lesbians and with free mind..and that they feeled actractition and all that..then it was problably some would happen..but we all know that for some reason rlc problably doesnt want sex betwin the girls..just remember Anna and Irma..they problably had gone all the way if something wasnt in the way...Well one of the good thing of rlc its that we can be surprised at any time by anyone..but yes very improbrably lesbian sex.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, beaver67 said:

ZE- I am quite sure Irma is bisexual, she likes girls to much, and has a boyfriend now- don't ask for proof, but from conversations the last time she was here, I think it came out, not sure about Ilona, supposedly she has only been with one guy, but from watching her bury that vibrator (6-8"), I think I can safely say there has been more than one, or she had everyone fooled and has been using toys for a while- who is to say, as nobody knows for sure

Hi Beaver,also think Irma its bisesual,she could like more of mens or more of womens..but she seems apresciate both genders.Lona think she wouldnt mind to be with an woman..but then way she Looks to her precious dildo seems she like a lot of mens hehe.Realy would like to see Irma in this apartment with an lesbian girl..she seems very open regard all that.

i think ilona wouldnt mind experimenting with irma or visa versa if you look closely at her face expressions when irma was licking the chocolate of her body in ilona room.you could tell ilona way enjoying it.irma knows how to get the girls aroused by just touching them.look how she had anna during the massage thats a good example anna couldnt stay still all hornied up.

• Upvote 1