Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Irma was doing her meditation style HOMMMM sound repeatedly a while ago, very loud, and only stopped after Ilona opened the door and complained. I think she was woken up by the sound. I too would think it's inconsiderate doing what she did shortly after 8am.

Dear Ilona,

I am really appreciating your willingness and efforts to enjoy the view in your little honeypot. But as long as cam 6 is only delivering such a lousy quality under night vision, RLC is not giving a fair chance to you.

thanks, if somebody of RLC would like to help Ilona

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, DES7469 said:

That I don't know. I just remember reading it. For all we know it could have been one of those morning after type things.

I have seen her insert at least a couple of different looking things up there, some of which she had to wear panties after and some she didn't. Most recently was a round peach-coloured pill about the size of a grape, she took it into the bathroom first to wet it, then squatted down and *pop* it disappeared. I assume it melts inside her, whether it's to treat an infection or something else I do not know!

One thing I've learned from watching Irma, having a vagina can be hard work! Those things require a lot of maintenance. 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

She may be different from an Adele who in what I read is just like Polya.  My point is they are one in the same type of personalities.   Adele played the......we need to do something to hold their interest card, over and over and over again.   Polya is the exact same way!

Agree in part Harley,but in keys things Adele and polya are very very diferent..Never gona forget how selfish and egocentric Adele was,she treated ainda so so Bad..and didnt beyave Nice with Danna somethimes also.Till now didnt see polya treating bad neither Irma or llona.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I have one question and one question only........how in the hell do you know that Irma has a vaginal infection?    Is it because you may have seen her do something that lead you to believe this or is it because someone told you this?   I'm just curious why you think she has a vaginal infection!

Well Harley - a few times now I've seen her insert some "tablets" into her vagina. I can't for the life of me understand why a girl would do that unless it is to treat something.  Also, a week or so ago, she put a pad in her panties after inserting the tablet(s).  I happened to be online one of the mornings when she removed her pad, she inspected it and just shrugged her shoulder (a video of this was also available).  She put a pad on a number of nights - enough times that some people thought she was on her period again.

In addition, it looks to me that she uses a special wash solution (in that large white bottle) when she wash down below.  Frequent washes could also be interpreted as wanting to a) help treatment and b) stay fresh.

• Upvote 1