Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Transcript of Irma's conversation in English, if anyone's interested. Nothing of much interest was said

"Hello. Fine. OK. Mm Hmm. Yes we can, we can do like this. Er yeah, you can come and we'll go to another. No? No! *laughs* no you don't understand me right oh my god. Oh my God at what time you will be ready? Yes yes you can catch from your place yes. Yes that's why you need to catch a taxi from your place so after that you can come to [unclear, Polya speaking, then all girls speak at once] yes yes, yes yes yes yes. *laughs* I will tell you later OK because this is not important talk right now. OK OK OK no OK I will tell you but maybe a little bit later OK. OK Ilona [speaks Ukrainian] err 40 minutes. 40. In 40 minutes we will be ready. No no no 40, 40 minutes. OK. OK Bye bye OK"

I'm sure from this that Harley can deduce that the girls were negotiating prices for sexual services, mocking RLC viewers and planning a massive orgy outside the apartment

Edit - I feel quite sure Irma was talking to Lola at this point, the girls left their respective apartments at exactly the same time, like it was pre-planned

Edit 2 - Now i feel stupid as obviously she wouldn't have been talking English to Lola!

• Upvote 7

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes SC.....reading the same thing over and over gets very old!   Bring in new participants for "Let's Make Them Pay"!   Tune in tomorrow to read the exact same thing you read today......it just doesn't get any better than that!!  LMAO

These girls are out making money and not by being hostesses!    They show up to a private residence, and it's not to talk about the weather or the beach or where oranges are on sale.    It's to satisfy the people with the money!   

Don't worry Harley..after wathever they all doing they will arrive apartments and do the usual things for the one thousand time..and many will like it a lot..well the same massages that lead to nothing..or the same body painting that lead to...nothing..they all do a lot..but out side rlc...

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Transcript of Irma's conversation in English, if anyone's interested. Nothing of much interest was said

"Hello. Fine. OK. Mm Hmm. Yes we can, we can do like this. Er yeah, you can come and we'll go to another. No? No! *laughs* no you don't understand me right oh my god. Oh my God at what time you will be ready? Yes yes you can catch from your place yes. Yes that's why you need to catch a taxi from your place so after that you can come to [unclear, Polya speaking, then all girls speak at once] yes yes, yes yes yes yes. *laughs* I will tell you later OK because this is not important talk right now. OK OK OK no OK I will tell you but maybe a little bit later OK. OK Ilona [speaks Ukrainian] err 40 minutes. 40. In 40 minutes we will be ready. No no no 40, 40 minutes. OK. OK Bye bye OK"

I'm sure from this that Harley can deduce that the girls were negotiating prices for sexual services, mocking RLC viewers and planning a massive orgy outside the apartment

Edit - I feel quite sure Irma was talking to Lola at this point, the girls left their respective apartments at exactly the same time, like it was pre-planned

Not even going to comment on that crap Ben!

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Don't worry Harley..after wathever they all doing they will arrive apartments and do the usual things for the one thousand time..and many will like it a lot..well the same massages that lead to nothing..or the same body painting that lead to...nothing..they all do a lot..but out side rlc...

They make their "REAL" money outside of the apartment Ze......you know it, I know it, and the rest know it.   The difference is that you and I accept it, where the others don't!

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
29 minutes ago, ze81 said:

He was almost from start on the party or just a little after it started..just he also was a lot on that patio without cams..also don't know if was just my impression but seem they did anal almost in the end..but I could be wrong..so much hidding it's hard to see what's inside what lol

thank you Ze

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They make their "REAL" money outside of the apartment Ze......you know it, I know it, and the rest know it.   The difference is that you and I accept it, where the others don't!

This girls are not better neither worst than an other girl for being on rlc..so they could to everything as anyone do..that's what some just don't accept..i just like to be realistic..sometimes crude..Probrably..but at least don't enter the game  of never ending loop of things some girls do..again and again..don't know if they do "things" outside apartment or not..but I totally know this girls are equal as any girls in any place of the world..no angels in here..angels are in heaven..

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
23 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Edit 2 - Now i feel stupid as obviously she wouldn't have been talking English to Lola!

thanks Ben-  I had a feeling she was talking to Lola, but was not sure- Lola talks English, I heard her once

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So then Harley I guess you make your "REAL" money from your home and never have to leave ? Who here really cares if the girls go out.? They are young, they are in Barcelona Spain in the summer, I would be out every night at their age. But here we are complaining on a forum that they are like normal young people., acting like normal young people, and every phone call they receive is offer for sex. Then you wonder why they go to areas where there are no mics, it's because of all the shit storms caused by the speculators, and the hiding that everyone refers to is no more than reflection of this forum and those that encourage that kind of action by continually slamming the tenants for their actions, You only have yourselves to blame for goes on in these apartments. 

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

So then Harley I guess you make your "REAL" money from your home and never have to leave ? Who here really cares if the girls go out.? They are young, they are in Barcelona Spain in the summer, I would be out every night at their age. But here we are complaining on a forum that they are like normal young people., acting like normal young people, and every phone call they receive is offer for sex. Then you wonder why they go to areas where there are no mics, it's because of all the shit storms caused by the speculators, and the hiding that everyone refers to is no more than reflection of this forum and those that encourage that kind of action by continually slamming the tenants for their actions, You only have yourselves to blame for goes on in these apartments. 

I know Saint Thes!   You keep blowing the smoke up their asses to get them to like you, I'm going to keep it real!

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Thesta,,don't waste your time with these people,,We know what Harley does,and we know who is is and what he's about on this forum,,,he has been spewing the same crap ever since he joined CC,,he will never stop EVER!!,,,,he will log out tonight and come back on here tomorrow and say the same shit over again,,,This is all that he knows,and all that he ever will be,,he makes up shit to get us to react to him.All this dude is doing is using multiple CC accounts to go from thread to thread to spread his bullshit...he is like a form of virus,,he spreads is crap from person to person to see how many he can infect on a daily basis.He will never stop so don't try to make sense or try to talk to him,,,just leave him alone to his own fruition.

He says he's from Texas,,but according to his many profiles,,he's from California,New Hampshire,,South Carolina,,Texas and a host of others,,,,,so if he can make up stuff about his own personal life,,to try and fool us,,,then making up shit about these tenants is a walk in the park for him,,,he doesn't even know who he is,,so he will say anything he can think of about what these ladies do outside of the apt,,how they get paid(because he was there when they got paid),,,,,he keeps saying the word "REAL",,,,I would love to know who the real HARLEY,DFCAP,DAVE, and a bunch of other names that I can't remember right now,,yes it's that many folks lol.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I know Saint Thes!   You keep blowing the smoke up their asses to get them to like you, I'm going to keep it real!

But the thing is none of us know, 100%, anything about these girls. You could be totally right about them, and you could be totally wrong, but you do not know for sure so how is that 'keeping it real?' It's only as real as what anyone else says.

And why does it matter? Sure we're interested in what the girls get up to when they're outside the apartment because some of us watch them day and night for months at a time, it's only natural to get attached and interested, but at the end of the day what matters is what goes on inside those 4 walls. That's what we pay for, and that's what we get. If you were right (obviously I do not agree) and the girls were going out 3 times a week to entertain paying gentlemen, how would that in any way belittle what happens inside the apartment. Whether they go out to a club or go out to a brothel makes no difference to us the viewer, but you act like it's the most important thing. As long as I get my fix of cute girls being playful and having fun, who cares?

• Upvote 5