Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

it seems to me that this too Polya evening and Stella come, once again I wonder why I have to pay for the apartment to a person who cares only about his business, at this point hope he does a lot of money, so when leave will be happy, but I hope that RLC is clearer with the girls about what they should do and then just fucking with these ballets

• Upvote 1

What with Polya's meat flaps on display and Stella's assets bouncing there is plenty to look at, Belle is absolute cute as hell and so much energy what with the sensual Anna and i thought i would not be watching after Ilona and Irma left......

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

I hope you bring them back then :biggrin:

no mike- that's for you to do this time, I am staying with Anna & Bella:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Well Belle's underwear was not on for long ........

maybe Anna will get her to turn over so she can do the front :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

it seems to me that this too Polya evening and Stella come, once again I wonder why I have to pay for the apartment to a person who cares only about his business, at this point hope he does a lot of money, so when leave will be happy, but I hope that RLC is clearer with the girls about what they should do and then just fucking with these ballets

Just my opinion but i don't think Polya and Stella care and, RLC cares less!