Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

26 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If that turn out tur,about Anna being out all weekend it would be an desrespect to rlc users that like to see her,as much I  like her she shouldn't do that,imagine if Belle fallow the same exemple..or Stella..polya we know she would do that and more..but the girls should be more comited with their work(rlc)and less with pass nights out with dudes.Want stay with some dude..bring him to the place the girls sleep and work.

When Irma and Ilona went to Ibiza for a week, was that a disrespect to RLC users? She's only likely to be gone for 2 days, it's not the end of the world

• Upvote 5

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

11 minutes ago, Benfold said:

When Irma and Ilona went to Ibiza for a week, was that a disrespect to RLC users? She's only likely to be gone for 2 days, it's not the end of the world

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:,,,,We should handcuff all these ladies to their beds so they can never leave the apt EVER!!!!!,,,,,,so that way they can never disrespect us lol:biggrin::biggrin:

4501122.jpged4a9f760c8e98ba0337389c02488b9f44ee29f2

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, dana3 said:

I really wish when people post comments, thoughts or feelings, everyone would stop complaining that they are complaining!? No one said they should stay home ALL the time nor should they be chained to the bed. Chill please!::)

Learn to read,,go back through all these pages,,and then come back and apologize,,,,,,,I say what people are thinking but beat around the bush,you are one of the people who complain about them leaving so obviously my comment is gonna rub you the wrong way.

And chained to the bed was sarcasm/Joke by the way,,,, if you couldn't get the fact that I was making a joke even though I put a lot of smiley faces,,even with all the smiley faces the joke still flew over your head.,,I gave you way too much Credit to have figured out that on your own Dana3,,you just made something out of nothing,,,I think you should follow your own advice and chill please.

3 hours ago, Benfold said:

These girls are NOT your daughters. They are not your concern, they have no responsibility to you whatsoever. They MIGHT have some sort of obligation in their contract with RLC to be in the apartment for a certain amount of time each week, but we don't know that for sure. As far as the viewer is concerned, these girls can live their life in whatever way they want, and for people to get upset because young, beautiful women are going out and partying on a Friday night is ridiculous.

And let me say, that if I had a daughter and she wanted to go out late friday night and come home the following morning, I would be happy that she is out enjoying her youth

Benfold you have to realize that a lot of these guys on CC are old (55 and above) and people of a certain age hate young people and the way how young people act,,their loud music,coming home late at night,going to the club,etc etc,,,my grandmother and grandfather did that to me too as a teen...from the beginning of time it's always been old vs young.

You can't really blame them for thinking the way they do,,it just comes with age,,,I'm in my 30's and I see myself complaining about 15-18 year olds lol.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Benfold you have to realize that a lot of these guys on CC are old (55 and above) and people of a certain age hate young people and the way how young people act,,their loud music,coming home late at night,going to the club,etc etc,,,my grandmother and grandfather did that to me too as a teen...from the beginning of time it's always been old vs young.

You can't really blame them for thnkingt he way they do,,it just comes with age,,,I'm in my 30's and I see myself complaining about 15-18 year olds lol.:biggrin::biggrin:

HEY HEY HEY HEY Easy there big fellow, I'm insulted by that statement Mikey ... Age is only a number, and my inches match your inches without a blue pill , now just think if i was to take a little blue pill :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

HEY HEY HEY HEY Easy there big fellow, I'm insulted by that statement Mikey ... Age is only a number, and my inches match your inches without a blue pill , now just think if i was to take a little blue pill :biggrin::biggrin:

Funny-Old-Man-Meme-I-Thought-We-Bombed-T63092590.jpg

Here's my observation for what its worth.  we bitch when the are gone, we bitch when they are home, we bitch when they are partially clothed, we bitch when they are naked for an entire day.  Guess we can't please all the guys (and women) who view.  Don't like it, dont watch it.  Don't like the charge, dont pay it.  we are not their boyfriends, parents, chaperones, guardians.  They are adults and can pretty much do as they damn well please, unless stipulated in their contract with RLC

• Upvote 7