Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

14 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

IF RLC intervenes my guess would be to remove belle and all the b-2 girls for blatant drug use on cam, this is something that cause the company to be shut down for good, or worse yet lead to raids and arrests if allowed to continue

Longarm, I have been watching RLC for a very long time now, I have only seen what you deem as blantent drug use in one apartment on RLC, That is the those girls in C&S apartment, and they just twist few dobbies, and sometimes hit the bong just in or out of the cameras view. 

I have seen this mysterious water bottle that everyone speaks of in Barcelona, but I have yet to see one of the girls put anything into it on camera. So to me it is nothing more than pure speculation. Hell they could be doing all of this for you entertainment and just a joke on the viewers, as I have seen the teanats like to play jokes on the viewers to a get response from them, and this has been a good one if you ask me. A very wise furry woodland creature once told me a very long time ago now, that RLC is nothing more than smoke and mirrors.

2 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

There is nothing RLC can do. The responsibility lies on the Tenants. They cant teach the tenants how to behave with each other. They are not robots, they just need their rules to be followed.

.... they are employees. These are not couples.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Longarm, I have been watching RLC for a very long time now, I have only seen what you deem as blantent drug use in one apartment on RLC, That is the those girls in C&S apartment, and they just twist few dobbies, and sometimes hit the bong just in or out of the cameras view. 

I have seen this mysterious water bottle that everyone speaks of in Barcelona, but I have yet to see one of the girls put anything into it on camera. So to me it is nothing more than pure speculation. Hell they could be doing all of this for you entertainment and just a joke on the viewers, as I have seen the teanats like to play jokes on the viewers to a get response from them, and this has been a good one if you ask me. A very wise furry woodland creature once told me a very long time ago now, that R:C is nothing more than smoke and mirrors.

I don't know about you But I saw Stella took something from kitchen cabinet and put in the bottle and shake it took to the bathroom share with Lola and carolina 

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She said she wants to be with friendly people and not feel hurt and wants to be happy

I heard that part too. So it seems she's leaving. I also heard her saying she will also like t return in the future

Okay...i'm bored cleaning my apartment, so i've come up with some silly combos.

1)Clean up Barca 2....bye bye everyone. Put in Kami and her boyfriend and one other couple (the sex pad)

2)Clean up Barca 1....except for Belle. Add Megan and Irma.

3)Bring back Danaya and put her with Kristy, as she looks like she is pretty health-conscious and good to her friends...except for an occasional cuddle assault.

Okay back to apartment cleaning. <blech!> LOL