Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Is it my imagination, that Lima was the non-active one due to her alcohol problem. But now that she appears to have cut down the booze and looks pretty healthy....is the only one carrying Barca-1. The other two....ZZzzzzzz!

There's some familiar sounding accents on that video that Melissa is watching in her room. I think it's an old 'Behind The Scenes' documentary about doing a Calendar photoshoot for "Thunder Down Under" (Male Stripper Show that tours regularly here (Australia) and over in the US). She'll be disappointed if she's hoping to see some dick though, it was a 'made for prime time TV' show. And unlike Eastern European male strip shows, we can't take everything off at club shows here, or touch the customers. For that, you have to hire a private party, and not film it.

How dopey would it be if all this hot water issue was due to them not having 'bled' the steam build-up out of the hot water system tank, that causes it to not fill right up, therefore runs out quicker. 1 minute job. Find the tank, lift the top lever up, let all the steam spray out, when the discharge is just a small trickle of water, close again. I have to do this to mine every 3 months or so. If the tank isn't in the apartment, then they (or RLC) just need to contact the Super on-site. It's a start anyway, may just fix the problem.  

1 minute ago, Pookus said:

How dopey would it be if all this hot water issue was due to them not having 'bled' the steam build-up out of the hot water system tank, that causes it to not fill right up, therefore runs out quicker. 1 minute job. Find the tank, lift the top lever up, let all the steam spray out, when the discharge is just a small trickle of water, close again. I have to do this to mine every 3 months or so. If the tank isn't in the apartment, then they (or RLC) just need to contact the Super on-site. It's a start anyway, may just fix the problem.  

I think all the Polish plumbers moved to France. ::)

• Upvote 2