Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

You know I wouldn't mind. A big thing for me on RLC is the interaction between the girls! Barca1 seems to be getting a raw deal recently, really since the highs of Irma, Ilona and Polya. They didn't have lesbians orgies every other day but there was some great interaction and many highlights! Unfortunately Barca1 is now running on half full and they need to fill it up in my opinion ::)

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67

OT- I know it is early, but for those that will celebrate Thanksgiving- I wish you a happy Thanksgiving, remember to eat & drink lots, and enjoy a nap or football game or both. For those that are traveling- please be safe & careful.

We are having the wife's aunt & uncle coming in today- and her aunt (retired home ec teacher) will be up here making homemade rolls and pies from scratch- and let me tell you all- that when you take a bite of whatever she made, you would think you died and went to heaven.

take care, and enjoy yourselves:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

You know I wouldn't mind. A big thing for me on RLC is the interaction between the girls! Barca1 seems to be getting a raw deal recently, really since the highs of Irma, Ilona and Polya. They didn't have lesbians orgies every other day but there was some great interaction and many highlights! Unfortunately Barca1 is now running on half full and they need to fill it up in my opinion ::)

1 hour ago, beaver67 said:

OT- I know it is early, but for those that will celebrate Thanksgiving- I wish you a happy Thanksgiving, remember to eat & drink lots, and enjoy a nap or football game or both. For those that are traveling- please be safe & careful.

We are having the wife's aunt & uncle coming in today- and her aunt (retired home ec teacher) will be up here making homemade rolls and pies from scratch- and let me tell you all- that when you take a bite of whatever she made, you would think you died and went to heaven.

take care, and enjoy yourselves:biggrin::biggrin:

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I was just thinking the exact same thing.

I think Candy has been put into Barca 2 to cover for the fact that either Sia is going to renege on her contract and go back home, or Belle's contract is about to come up. Interesting to see what happens once Belle goes. Michelle may actually have to go and live in her own house for a change. Maybe Michelle and Sia should swap. If Melissa and Lima can't bring the bring the sexual release and shyness out of her, where Belle failed, no-one can.

4 hours ago, kitek said:

Que pudieran moverse Sia a B1.

If she moves to B1, who stays at home ...

Lima outside with its exits

Mel, all day out in God knows what ... 

And Sia does not spend many hours at home either

By the way we must continue to ask for that camera on the balcony.