Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

But because they enter into what should or should not be RLC, it is proven that RLC is what they want their owners to be. Your interest is that the largest number of people pay the fee. What you and I say, will not change a millimeter your decision. If sex works, there will be sex in RLC, which there is and every day. That you or I, we have different opinion, in fact, matters little when it comes to making decisions. Not to say anything. We can debate everything, even the sex of the angels, but you really know what that matters ... NOTHING! RLC is a business and its purpose is to make money. If someone thought of something else, I think he made a mistake.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

If you are so unhappy Vortios, vote with your wallet and unsuscribe from RLC. If they lose customers because of lack of sex, they'll adapt.

But everytime someone says something positive on this board, you seems to get angry and immediatly post something contradictory. I got your point already :confused:

15 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I logged in at 21.30 to work and Melissa was there watching the phone, connect me now and she is still looking at the phone, that does not help us to defend it

She hasn't done anything in the last week because she is mad at RLC (plus she was on rag). She is leaving tomorrow, and apparently making arrangments for her future, whatever that is, Hence  : phone. She will be gone tomorrow, any further Melissa-bashing is superflous at this point ::)

• Upvote 1

I love the comments in here.  Some  of you holy roller people look upon the voyeurs in here with disdain and deride the comments wanting more sexuality.  What hypocrisy!  I'm sure you guys signed on to see pretty ladies playing with their phones all day.  Moreover, you rejoice when they do engage in sex if they do it on a balcony, under the covers, or in a room we can't see the action.  And if there is any action you wrings your hands and turn to another cover because you don't want to see your girl being nasty or enjoying her  self right?  What a crock!  You got your  hand on your Johnson just like the rest of us that you look down upon.  Perhaps you need to find a site like "Justin TV"  Or periscope..

As for myself, I do not have a relationship with any girl at RLC.  I'm not in love with them.  I don't gush over them and follow their every move.  I think I see this site for what it is, or what I think it should be.  I thought this site's preliminary advertising was for a 24/7 lifestyle of real people living real lives. Now real life is not all sex under the covers, or on a balcony, or  in the laundry room; at least not in my neighborhood.  At least I don't think it is.  My wife would be pissed if we only had sex under the covers (get's awful hot and sweaty and ya can't see what you're doing).  These are young attractive girls and RLC seeks them for a reason.  Because the site would fail if they had a bunch of old fat women on here. On second thought, it might not with the RLC thought police that frequents these forums.  

Quit falling in love with someone who doesn't even know you exists.  Join the rest of us perverts.  Who knows?  Ya might enjoy yourself and get your rocks off!!  :biggrin:  rend of rant...

• Upvote 3

Well I think Kristy is the one I would choose over all the rest. She is hella cute, sexy (maybe even a little devious look in her eyes), great nips, fine ass, strong legs, can fit in a suitcase (as flexible as she is, LOL), sleeps in great positions, and seems all around kinda fun to be around! Kristy would be my girl of choice. Kami is a good looker but too moody for me :-)....

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

I love the comments in here.  Some  of you holy roller people look upon the voyeurs in here with disdain and deride the comments wanting more sexuality.  What hypocrisy!  I'm sure you guys signed on to see pretty ladies playing with their phones all day.  Moreover, you rejoice when they do engage in sex if they do it on a balcony, under the covers, or in a room we can't see the action.  And if there is any action you wrings your hands and turn to another cover because you don't want to see your girl being nasty or enjoying her  self right?  What a crock!  You got your  hand on your Johnson just like the rest of us that you look down upon.  Perhaps you need to find a site like "Justin TV"  Or periscope..

As for myself, I do not have a relationship with any girl at RLC.  I'm not in love with them.  I don't gush over them and follow their every move.  I think I see this site for what it is, or what I think it should be.  I thought this site's preliminary advertising was for a 24/7 lifestyle of real people living real lives. Now real life is not all sex under the covers, or on a balcony, or  in the laundry room; at least not in my neighborhood.  At least I don't think it is.  My wife would be pissed if we only had sex under the covers (get's awful hot and sweaty and ya can't see what you're doing).  These are young attractive girls and RLC seeks them for a reason.  Because the site would fail if they had a bunch of old fat women on here. On second thought, it might not with the RLC thought police that frequents these forums.  

Quit falling in love with someone who doesn't even know you exists.  Join the rest of us perverts.  Who knows?  Ya might enjoy yourself and get your rocks off!!  :biggrin:  rend of rant...

And I am the one beeing judgmental  :shy:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Got a good laugh outta dat one!!!!!!!!    I fall in lust.... never in love!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

She hasn't done anything in the last week because she is mad at RLC (plus she was on rag). She is leaving tomorrow, and apparently making arrangments for her future, whatever that is, Hence  : phone. She will be gone tomorrow, any further Melissa-bashing is superflous at this point ::)

Good points vlkvlk ::)

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Dan1456 said:

Well I think Kristy is the one I would choose over all the rest. She is hella cute, sexy (maybe even a little devious look in her eyes), great nips, fine ass, strong legs, can fit in a suitcase (as flexible as she is, LOL), sleeps in great positions, and seems all around kinda fun to be around! Kristy would be my girl of choice. Kami is a good looker but too moody for me :-)....

Yeh Kristy's great. She definitely got that mischievous look. You forgot to mention she also got a nice pussy that needs some proper attention. Her boy friends don't seem to know how to treat it properly...:blush:

• Upvote 1