Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I used to work with a girl called Nicole. So I've now got this image in my head of the new girl...:confused:

does she look like this ?????

01.jpg:biggrin::biggrin:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
24 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hey......they all need love in their life!  Just stay on top and you'll be alright :)

but Harley, you will need mountain climbing gear in case you fall off:biggrin::biggrin:

3 hours ago, Yury said:

Hi kitek
I have no need to lie or distort information that I get listening to conversations of girls. I'm sorry that you do not want to admit it. :shy:

Here is a link to a file with the recording of conversation Melissa and Jessica. After fifteen minutes from start the conversation they say about a boyfriend of Jessica. I'll be very grateful if you make a translation of this part of the conversation and post it on the forum.

I'm not saying you're not telling the truth, I just wonder why she tells different things to Lima.

Did you listen to that conversation with Lima? Do you read my PM?

35 minutes ago, kitek said:

I'm not saying you're not telling the truth, I just wonder why she tells different things to Lima.

Did you listen to that conversation with Lima? Do you read my PM?

Sorry kitek. I thought that you doubt in the fact that I wrote. Apparently it's Google. I have not heard this conversation with Lima, otherwise I would have said that Jessica gives the girls different information. And I did not get a PM from you.

4 minutes ago, Yury said:

Sorry kitek. I thought that you doubt in the fact that I wrote. Apparently it's Google. I have not heard this conversation with Lima, otherwise I would have said that Jessica gives the girls different information. And I did not get a PM from you.

I sent you PM again.