Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Where would Lima have gone that would be open on Christmas Day? Unless to someone else's party. I  didn't see her dress (I gotta sleep sometime - especially after the Christmas Day I just had), so I don't know how much effort went into the getting dressed.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Pookus said:

Where would Lima have gone that would be open on Christmas Day? Unless to someone else's party. I  didn't see her dress (I gotta sleep sometime - especially after the Christmas Day I just had), so I don't know how much effort went into the getting dressed.

Black leather pants.  Looked real good.

3 hours ago, zep said:

Nicole is trying to break the ice, not getting a great response so far. 

Ive tuned in a few times and ive seen all 3 chatting and laughing together and Jess and Nicole seem to have made up. I hope it stays that way!

I had intention to subscribe for a premium subscription. Rlc made me change my mind on that fact. And do not tell me that there are also other apartments, because the soup is always the same. Once you've seen a couple having sex, it's always the same thing. I believe (and this is just my thought) that rlc should change monthly couples or girls in the apartments. I do not like the cam girls (kind must be avoided). Leora has become interesting as watching paint dry. IF I want to make fun of me I do not go rlc. I am a woman and this is just my thought.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Ginevra said:

I had intention to subscribe for a premium subscription. Rlc made me change my mind on that fact. And do not tell me that there are also other apartments, because the soup is always the same. Once you've seen a couple having sex, it's always the same thing. I believe (and this is just my thought) that rlc should change monthly couples or girls in the apartments. I do not like the cam girls (kind must be avoided). Leora has become interesting as watching paint dry. IF I want to make fun of me I do not go rlc. I am a woman and this is just my thought.

for now is not convenient to the premium membership, says the one that the has