Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Yeah, Ilona can be remarkably insensitive at times. I don't think she means anything by it, just immature and too into  herself. Girl, that girl helped you get off last night! Anna and Layla spending the whole night with her talking. Say what you want about Layla, she does like her friend.

Yeah, Ilona can be remarkably insensitive at times. I don't think she means anything by it, just immature and too into  herself. Girl, that girl helped you get off last night! Anna and Layla spending the whole night with her talking. Say what you want about Layla, she does like her friend.

My friend died last year 65 and even today I still can't beleive it.  So maybe Ilona is keeping it to herself.  You don't know how a person reacts to the lost of someone dear.  SAo she might get lost in her work.

No mr1010, she does know exactly what she is doing. In my work, I had to study body language extensively.

Ilona displays classic control behaviour. Everything she does is designed to make her top dog.

Even this evening when Irma came home, she ran to cuddle her, take her to the settee, and then two or

three minutes later, she suddenly grabbed her laptop and almost pushed Irma off the settee.

Deliberate control actions.

>:(

Well, at least girls are playing twister game. Irma is spinning and wearing a coat. I think it is symbolic, signifying that she is on her way out. Last Twister game with Kami and Kristy was incredibly sexy! Kristy almost fingered Kami then and there! I think Nora who took out the game was trying to get the girls sexed up and into each other. It worked! Don't really have that same feeling here.