Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

amen to what?  it's not about if they are lesbian or not, it's not about the tree still being up, it's not about the dirty dishes, it's about entertaining the people that put you there, be it by doing yoga or playing cards or by chasing each other around with a ruler.  the point is nobody wants to watch the same old boring stuff day after day.  yes, the people here are a little harsh at times but it's because those times are needed.  one day i hope to be as perfect as most of you think you are!

je voulais simplement montré que je suis complètement d'accord avec le point de vue de corboblanc, qui pour moi a des analyses plutôt juste sur les différents appartements et filles

Après nous avons cette liberté de penser et d'expression, ce qui est génial et chacun aura un point de vue différent sur ce que l'ont peux voir

le miens rejoint souvent celui de corboblanc par contre  :)

Corboblanc, We respect your opinion, I respect your opinion. Barcelona is in Spain so why not put the people in Spain to work. Very high unemployment there. There is a lot lost in translation no matter what language especially when working with people from all over the world. This forum is sometimes the same, there just is a lot lost in the translation. I respectfully disagree with your statement about Russian Bombshell models, as I do not believe that any of the girls/models who have been in that apartment are well published and successful. Honestly does that make these girls better than the shoe store young lady who aspires to be a model just like these Russian aspiring models and is willing to get naked on the internet in front of cameras for the world to see. I don't dislike Ilona, nor have I called for departure. the expectation are extremely high for this particular apartment. The standard was set by RLC not the viewer. It is why after the lovely Nora left they had to bring the apartment back. It is meant to entertain us, and bring new members to RLC. It would not matter what country the girls are from, if the viewers felt they are being entertained. Only this apartment has the models from Russia, yet the other apartments have plenty of entertainment for the viewers. One last thing I must I address as I have lived well over 30 lives in your eyes because I have traveled to over 50 countries in this world starting up various types of  industrial power plants, liquefied industrial gas plants, and single and double cycle gasification plants. But  that sure doesn't make me a VIP. I have met a lot of great people from around the world, and I'm sure you are one of them. Very respectfully lets agree to disagree.

chacun a le droit d'avoir son opinion, et vous êtes correcte dans votre réponse....nous sommes ici pour échanger, parfois des points de vues différents!!!

everyone is entitled to their opinion, and you are correct in your reply .... we are here to exchange, sometimes different views !!! ;) ;)

Since when have you ever seen me do what anyone on here tells me to do,and since when do you think you have the right to tell me how to write how you want me to write,Com'on Snaky we go way back,so you should know me by now,I do what I want when I want,and nobody on CC is the boss of me ok,So please stop asking me to stop writing in all caps,the feature is there for me to utilize it as I want to,I'm not forcing you to read my comments,so if you glimpse an all caps writing just keep on scrolling pass it.

Thank you!! :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :hi: :hi:

Mikey, your comment was more expressive than the action itself! I've asked you several times to stop using Caps

Since when have you ever seen me do what anyone on here tells me to do,and since when do you think you have the right to tell me how to write how you want me to write,Com'on Snaky we go way back,so you should know me by now,I do what I want when I want,and nobody on CC is the boss of me ok,So please stop asking me to stop writing in all caps,the feature is there for me to utilize it as I want to,I'm not forcing you to read my comments,so if you glimpse an all caps writing just keep on scrolling pass it.

lol are you donald trump in disguise? :)

Exactly, we go way back and since you returned from your little hiatus you've been a completely different Mikey then we used to know. You used to be the king of opportune shots and the "trigger man" of CC. Now you're the king of "retro" image and a wannabe artist. You used to be the one to call BS on people who jumped on here screaming "look, she's masterbating" whenever a girl scratched herself, now you're the one doing it. It feels like you overdosed on ecstasy or something on your trip.

And the reason I asked you to not use Caps is because it's impolite to others. You don't see anyone else here constantly type in Caps. Typing in Caps is construed as yelling, and you don't have to yell at anybody here. "Utilizing" a feature is using it randomly when the situation requires it, using it all the time is trying to be a rooster in a hen-pen. I'm sorry buddy.

So if in fact all the posts indicate the girls earn from 1000 to 2000 euro's a month for being in the apartment naked or half naked. Here are the statistics for avg. wage earned in Spain:

Spain Average Nominal Monthly Wage  2000-2016 | Data | Chart | Calendar

Wages in Spain decreased to 1809.88 EUR/Month in the third quarter of 2015 from 1941.74 EUR/Month in the second quarter of 2015. Wages in Spain averaged 1687.41 EUR/Month from 2000 until 2015, reaching an all time high of 2020.13 EUR/Month in the fourth quarter of 2011 and a record low of 1264.36 EUR/Month in the first quarter of 2000. Wages in Spain is reported by the Spain National Statistics Institute.

Plus what ever they earn on the side doing their thing with whoever or whatever while they are there, they are making some damn good money.

They certainly are  not earning the same amount as the other apartments that actually do full and complete nudity along uninhabited sex of all kinds without reserve. Some of them have been performing at much higher standards than these girls in this apartment recently.

We are getting screwed by these teasers

RLC give the work the Spanish girls right there in Barcelona, I am sure those young Spaniards would know how to please a man and not just be a friggen teaser all the time. I actually know that for a fact as for the last 4 years I have worked for a company called ABENGOA with it's corporate headquarters in Madrid so you have to believe Ii have worked with incredibly hot women from Spain, they could use probably use the employment more than these teaser women you have brought to us lately from Russia, and certainly would appreciate it much more I am sure of that.  :hugnkiss: to the women of R&D/Lab I miss you  all you incredible ladies.

BTW Abengoa has filed for bankruptcy protection and has laid off 40% of the 29,000 employee's world wide. If they fail it will Spain's second largest bankruptcy and will most definitely affect the economy of Spain.

I do not think much of this comparisons, because we do not know the contracts. All the posts about there payment are simply just guesses (as most of the posts in this forum  ;) ). And to base a argument on guesses is kind of pointless, i think.

Based on my observations in the last year with this apartment, it is easy to suspect that between a few truly exciting moments there will be unfortunately much more boring time. ... For me, we currently have such a time, because we are effectively arrived at a two girl occupation only for around two weeks now and their interaction is almost completly limited to there laptops and mobile phones.

The time with Irma and Anna was better. ...  But even with them I objectively missed a bit more explicity (like Nora and a few a few other girls have shown last year) in this apartment. There were some good moments with Irma and some at the end of the attendance of Anna. But even if there were more open, they are simply not gone so far to had something for real.  :-\ ... I wish RLC would look out for more girls like Nora (real life) and less girls like Ilona (laptop oriented).