Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

She was unfortunately rated totally wrong by some of the people in this forum.  :-\  It is really nice to see, that people get some new perspectives over time. Thx for that. :)  :welcome:

It is also true that this apartment need a little bit more explicitness.  :yes: ... All this candlelight and under the duvet action (if there is any) is simply not really exciting over time. ... I would love to see someone like Nora in this apartment again. ... Especially since she also had hobbies and friends there. Just like in real life.  ::)

BTW, we should also consider that Ilona is also a very nice girl. ... She is simply stuck in her routine and need some time off, I think.

Totally agree with you MrBox about Nora. She could also be one very hot lady when the mood took her!

Have to disagree with you though about Ilona being a very nice girl. Quite apart from any sexual entertainment critisisms,

Ilona has shown herself repeatedly to be a very cold, selfish, controlling person, with little regard for the other girls or

their feelings. :no:

Battle joined, mikey and BBsq. Have at it guys, have a duel of nostalgia photos! We are the winners!

Oh, I am sorry, mikey, I love Rita too. She  was beautiful and had a great personality. But you have to understand man, I was "in love" with Kami and Kristy!

Hey look, I will get this card game going and then we can "rumble."

they are just playing the game legrandrobert.

I know that, but it bugs the shit out of me.  Why charge 45.oo$ a month to just being teased.  The other apts. well,. are boring, it's the same all the time.  New faces like these two doing it is what we need.  My opinon.i

Alright, guys. I have added Adriana and Suzan and Kira and Ariel to the list of girls. This gives  us an even 40. That is a good number. If anyone else can think of girls that may not have been named, let me know. I will soon "publish" the list of girls in the game.