Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

...Et surtout savoir quand Ilona va partir? Danaya, je l'apprécie, elle essaye de taquiner Ilona, et même voudrait aller plus loin.. Des nouvelles filles avec Danaya, semblerait être peut être meilleur, encore une fois, vivement du changement, je garde espoir pour la suite...

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Harley, did your daughter in law have the baby? Everything go well? What was it a boy or a girl?

I agree with those who have commented that we should not throw hate at the girls. I was only mad that it "appeared" that Ilona was mocking  us while looking at CC. Maybe that was not the case. We'll see. It has been speculated before that girls in this apartment look at CC. People used to think Leora did that and then ramped the bating to satisfy us. Now Foamy will get mad at me because I brought up Leora here. Oh well!  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ilona's birthday huh? How old are you now, how old are you now....? What, you don't want me to sing the rest???

Harley, did your daughter in law have the baby? Everything go well? What was it a boy or a girl?

I agree with those who have commented that we should not throw hate at the girls. I was only mad that it "appeared" that Ilona was mocking  us while looking at CC. Maybe that was not the case. We'll see. It has been speculated before that girls in this apartment look at CC. People used to think Leora did that and then ramped the bating to satisfy us. Now Foamy will get mad at me because I brought up Leora here. Oh well!  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ilona's birthday huh? How old are you now, how old are you now....? What, you don't want me to sing the rest???

yes sir mr1010, she had a baby girl 21.5" and 9.6 oz. they named her vanessa so they could call her venna as she gets older lol.  i have read where allot of people on here think they read cam caps but in my mind i think that would be the worst thing for them to do!

Congrats, buddy! Was that your first grandchild, Harley? I don't have any yet, though I do have a married daughter. Venna, nice name!

Hey, all this stuff here is unimportant compared to the real things in life!

And yeah, it might be a bad idea for them to read Camcaps, lol!

Congrats, buddy! Was that your first grandchild, Harley? I don't have any yet, though I do have a married daughter. Venna, nice name!

Hey, all this stuff here is unimportant compared to the real things in life!

And yeah, it might be a bad idea for them to read Camcaps, lol!

no sir, i have 3 grandkids from my first marriage.  this site is no way the important stuff in life, for me anyways.

Congrat Harley, you sure sound like a proud Grandpapa, I will now the feeling this month as I will become on as well. First one here going to be a boy.

yes sir i am very proud and have had some practice lol.  there is nothing like those grandkids, nothing at all.  they will literally change your whole outlook on life!

Not many comments and photos from the days bathroom, which fortunately was in a more "romantic" atmosphere than yesterday.

Mayby they looked at the pictures in our community, for they laughed quite some while Danaya was shocked when she perhaps seen the "cold fish" images.

More hug and kissing on the cheek in bed, so we go slowly, slowly forward.  :hugnkiss: