Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, mr1010 said:

Harley, what's  the matter? Does it matter what I told him? You could just ask me, my friend. I don't have perfect memory and I could be wrong.

No sir....I guess it really doesn't matter mr1010!  I shouldn't have carried on so much, just frustration on my part.  Carry on sir....you are doing a fine job in my absence!!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

That's ok, harley. I just get a little sensitive when people ask what I told someone. But, I know you didn't mean anything by it.

You know if I told someone something I am not 100% sure ever! 

Don't look to  me as the definitive person on anything. I am humble.

I think the RLC should add up all the hours of 'maintenance' for all the rooms each month and apply the total hours on to the end of the subscription for those of you who actually 'pay' for the premium service?  Just a thought!

• Upvote 4

if and when this apt does come back online and there are no changes such as cams tenants or anything visible to us rlc should give some kind of explanation to its paying customers 

i know that they do not give a fuck about the people that keep this company partly funded.

The reality is that RLC probably signs more people up than those that cancel, so from their perspective, they are growing - thus doing things right. I'm not sure what is going on with the D&A apartment, but if they were taking it down completely I think they would have just dropped the slot on the list. Could be a thousand things from mechanical to the girls being gone to waiting for a replacement(s) to show up. It could also be nothing. who knows? Only RLC LOL

Im new, but from all that ive seen and heard -- I think there will be a new girl. In my opinion Danaya is soooo moody they may be bringing in someone closer to the type of girl Adele is. It's been an awful long time under maintenance to not be a "change." If not there will be some major changes in the 2 girls behavior concerning hiding, those types of things.

• Upvote 1