Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Looks like Danaya might be packing 

That's likely why RLC brought another girl in was because another was leaving.    Two is Company and Three is a Crowd.

If Danaya departs then Adele will likely be switching bedrooms.  When another girl comes then Adele will depart.    RLC's version of Musical Chairs.

• Upvote 4

Well folks, if Day One is any indication, this "new" dynamic doesn't look like it's going to be any better than the previous one - maybe worse.

* Danaya & Adele are ignoring Aida

* Aida is pretty much keeping to herself

* Aida looks bored as hell, and won't show anything - even while going about normal clothes changes, she goes out of her way to stay hidden.

* Danaya & Adele seem to be getting ready to go out again - Aida is dressed, but it's uncertain if she will be going with them.

Conclusion? Very weird so far and I don't expect much of anything to get better as far as we're concerned. If it wasn't for K&K, K&N, and Leora, I'd have nothing to watch :(

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, jamie140 said:

When Adele is having her feeding frenzies days i wonder how many times a day she has to have a crap  LOL ........ i know i'm weird  .   That girl can sure eat .  

This is a normal Ukrainian woman. You even can not imagine how there are eatingt! mmmmmm ... And what there a moonshine! Just a fairy tale. white smiling face

• Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I don't think Aida will be here long

she does not look happy to be here at all

That is also my first impression. ... :(

1 hour ago, alanohio said:

Am I mistaken, or does it seem like Danaya and Adele are totally ignoring Aida?

And that was my secound impression. ... :(

The third observation was that Aida has eaten in her own room with a closed door. ... :( .... This seams to be the worst first day ever. 

Considering that I read somewere here, that she is also very shy. ... Wow, bad work RLC. :( ... What they have done since the departure of Nora? ... Cut the payment to half or less? Honestly, with the exception of Danaya the current cast also look not even nice, i think. ... Too bad. 

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Well folks, if Day One is any indication, this "new" dynamic doesn't look like it's going to be any better than the previous one - maybe worse.

* Danaya & Adele are ignoring Aida

* Aida is pretty much keeping to herself

* Aida looks bored as hell, and won't show anything - even while going about normal clothes changes, she goes out of her way to stay hidden.

* Danaya & Adele seem to be getting ready to go out again - Aida is dressed, but it's uncertain if she will be going with them.

Conclusion? Very weird so far and I don't expect much of anything to get better as far as we're concerned. If it wasn't for K&K, K&N, and Leora, I'd have nothing to watch :(

well that must be a thing Danaya and Ilona  did the same thing to Adele if u remember.

• Upvote 4