Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, joejo said:

I never knew Nora or any of those, but wish i had. I wasnt a memeber yet.

Neither do i Joejo,only on rlc for about an year,think nora etc are a lot older in rlc..some good years back i bet.What i know about her and some more its by cc coments etc.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

this guy need an injection of vitamins,same style of kiko,vika is full of energy and him not,that's not match

He thinks he's a studboy .... conceited for sure. No way he'd have sex where theres cams.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Neither do i Joejo,only on rlc for about an year,think nora etc are a lot older in rlc..some good years back i bet.What i know about her and some more its by cc coments etc.

Even K&K were close to be, Nora was the best resident in this apartment, i think. She was real and that was a point were this apartment could always be based on. ... Now, it is sad to see an developmen that is not fun and not real at the same time. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, clivebb said:

i have the bad intuition,we will see vika/bf here for two more months

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!  Wouldn't they put his name (a name) on the apartment list?   Please RLC...nooooooooo.  At least in my opinion, this is NOT working!  Give up on the experiment...send him home and return this to a 'girls' apartment!  

• Upvote 1

Just now, MrBox said:

Even K&K were close to be, Nora was the best resident in this apartment, i think. She was real and that was a point were this apartment could always be based on. ... Now, it is sad to see an developmen that is not fun and not real at the same time. 

It's a sad situation like it is now.

• Upvote 1