Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, joejo said:

He's not only ignoring his food she fixed -- he's ignoring her too. That's rude, arrogant. non-caring kind of person.

Indeed.Really canot understand her..why to expose on cams such horrible boyfriend!?Only justification i see its that they are just fooling us..and he is an normal dude and just fooling with us..

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, ze81 said:

Indeed.Really canot understand her..why to expose on cams such horrible boyfriend!?Only justification i see its that they are just fooling us..and he is an normal dude and just fooling with us..

They would have no motive or reason to do that. 

• Upvote 1

Hi y'all .I know this topic has been a lot about Vika's  bf and I do understand a lot of u r angry about him being there and I can c y . But the way he is Reminds me more of the movie Rainman  with his actions to Vika and things going on in the apartment .

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

maxfactor..if you take in acount that the dude its using the same shorts for about an week..i would say that the mix of fart with Smelly shorts..would be baddd.

my point is that these two are currently and consistently remain in the top five for viewers.  For all the complaining and analysis people are doing re this guy...RLC is not seeing any loss in viewership.  Certainly no loss in obsessive discussion on here and other boards.  As far as RLC is concerned, this guy can stay as long as he likes.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

my point is that these two are currently and consistently remain in the top five for viewers.  For all the complaining and analysis people are doing re this guy...RLC is not seeing any loss in viewership.  Certainly no loss in obsessive discussion on here and other boards.  As far as RLC is concerned, this guy can stay as long as he likes.

Their just all watching hoping to catch a view of RITA..........LOL with her boobs out !

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Can stay only as long as she does. It's in the top 5 because people like to see different freaky behavior. Other reason is the 2 beautiful girls. Thats the reasons why. Its not because they like him id almost gurantee.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

How do they know 'who' we're viewing?  I'm tuned in to this apartment but i'm not really watching vika and boyfriend...i'm waiting for elisa and rita!  I could care less about vika and boyfriend!  In my opinion, whomever at RLC thought bringing the boyfriend for more than 1 night to this apartment was a 'good' idea should be fired immediately!

• Upvote 1

Just now, dana3 said:

How do they know 'who' we're viewing?  I'm tuned in to this apartment but i'm not really watching vika and boyfriend...i'm waiting for elisa and rita!  I could care less about vika and boyfriend!  In my opinion, whomever at RLC thought bringing the boyfriend for more than 1 night to this apartment was a 'good' idea should be fired immediately!

I only come here because of Elisa, and Rita. You can't help but sometimes see him and Vika. Simple, and RLC can manipulate the polls easily.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

This apartment may be popular just because of the opportunity for girls and more girls compared to a couples apartment.  And you may be right about the comments on this and other boards have increased.  

But no one here know what RLC thinks or their numbers worldwide.  Camcaps is not RLC.  I doubt that RLC's success is measured by the few people that consistently complain here. When you look at all of the total member on camcaps and the few posters and then even fewer complainers it makes so statistical sample possible of RLC profitability or popularity worldwide at all.  Only think that we can say for sure is that there are some here that complain consistently.

• Upvote 1

there is no poll, the viewership is measured in the previews at the bottom of the screen.  Look Vika is naked in the shower right now...and is #1...but her room with only him in it is #3...lol  Now on the balcony and he's #4.  They were #1 just now the whole time they ate lunch  FFS.  RLC loves you guys.   

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, albacore said:

This apartment may be popular just because of the opportunity for girls and more girls compared to a couples apartment.  And you may be right about the comments on this and other boards have increased.  

But no one here know what RLC thinks or their numbers worldwide.  Camcaps is not RLC.  I doubt that RLC's success is measured by the few people that consistently complain here. When you look at all of the total member on camcaps and the few posters and then even fewer complainers it makes so statistical sample possible of RLC profitability or popularity worldwide at all.  Only think that we can say for sure is that there are some here that complain consistently.

one persons complaint is another persons opinion.  For example, i could look at what you just wrote and define it as a complaint.  I would, however, agree with your opinion that no one knows for sure what RLC thinks!  

• Upvote 2