Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I will have to say Elisa is one of the nicest, and friendly person to everyone. I think thats why she get's emotionally hurt by alot of people in her personal life.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

21 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Rita is a great resident of RLC.....

Its your opinion.cant my opinion the the oposite?Or do i have to say..Well some like Rita..só i must like her..both opinions are 100% valide ones.You say she an great resident of rlc..i say she isnt an good resident of rlc..now who its wright?..gona give an clue..we both right.

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, wathou said:

A lot of girls check out other girls, it doesn't mean that she is into girls ( which i think not ^^')

true, and probably not, but I think there might be more than meets the eye- just my opinion is all, nothing more

11 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Oh i totally agree with you -- she has been checking them out. I jus dont think they are attracted to her at all. They jus want to be her friend i think. I could be wrong, but that's jus my opinion, and nothing more.

Rita may be bi or bi-curious, but she couldn't be attracted to Vika -- no way. Someone like Elisa, hot and sexy but Vika -- no i dont think.

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Rita may be bi or bi-curious, but she couldn't be attracted to Vika -- no way. Someone like Elisa, hot and sexy but Vika -- no i dont think.

plus we will never find out anyway.

Lol..the people are judge and avaliated by their acts..some dude in cc its just delusional..Glad i respect the opinions..the thing is my 35years are an big baggage..im terminated..finished..hehe.Glad to be me and tiking for myself..just for some here my likings again..my opinion...i dont like Vika neither Rita and Really like Elisa..AND..im totaly fine with it.

Just now, beaver67 said:

plus we will never find out anyway.

Unfortunately you are right man -- unless they shock us haha by doing something, but im not getting hopes up.

Guest beaver67
Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Unfortunately you are right man -- unless they shock us haha by doing something, but im not getting hopes up.

nobody is I'm sure- and with Elisa leaving in 6 days- we don't know who the new person will be

Just now, beaver67 said:

nobody is I'm sure- and with Elisa leaving in 6 days- we don't know who the new person will be

I heard Elisa may be getting an extension on her visa.

Guest beaver67
Just now, Dreamer24 said:

I heard Elisa may be getting an extension on her visa.

that's what I heard- we will see in a few days

38 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Hey there a number of girls here that are big favorites and I'm not into so its all good.

All persons should think like that.It calls respect the other ideias and likings.Or in last call..if someone think that only his opinion its the right one..he or them totaly should live in an ditadure..cheers

• Upvote 1