Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Chemistry just doesn't jive between the 3 of these girls. So Irma just has to do her own thing. If she's there longer than a Month then maybe the next girl coming in will click with her.

School is soon to be out for the Summer so after that Rita will likely depart.

I sure hope so guys.It's not there with these 3 girls as you said.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Any chance Rita's or Vika's visa is expiring soon?  This apartment really needs new talent and girls with personality.  

Irma is fun, but she can't carry the apartment alone. She could be amazing if there were other tenants as playful and entertaining as her.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Any chance Rita's or Vika's visa is expiring soon?  This apartment really needs new talent and girls with personality.  

Irma is fun, but she can't carry the apartment alone. She could be amazing if there were other tenants as playful and entertaining as her.

I think Vika's does at the end of the month. Im not totally sure tho.

3 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Vika came on March 31st so she'll likely be going within the next couple of weeks as she is getting close to 90 days.

34 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

All of this doesn't mean alot, because there will never be any action between these 3 girls.  They all have their goals and none of them are each other ,unless they got super drunk lmao!!!!!!

I guess Dreamer by action you mean the same type on interaction that went on with the 16 previous residents to prior ILONA, including the QUEEN herself ? Normal everyday life with a little pleasure. and nudity.

You have in the past couple weeks had Rita & Vika in the bath togehter, scrub each others back, work out together, go shopping together just like IRMA and Vika did today.

Do you not remember the nights that Aida and Vika did the body painting in Adia's room, do you not remember them getting drunk and teasing the shit out of Danaya ?

You guys are still pissed off at Vika because she brought her man to visit for a little vacation, But in that very same breath you were wanting Elisa to have her man come visit..

You guys just don;t know what you want really do you ?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Vika came on March 31st so she'll likely be going within the next couple of weeks as she is getting close to 90 days.

Alot of people will celebrate too lol -- im bad lol.

32 minutes ago, sereno said:

All of us need to let RLC know to bring Anna back to Barcelona now!  Let the sparks and the fireworks then begin!

Rita is there on a educational visa, so she has no worries about leaving. I would expect that she will take the all the time RLC will allow her stay, unless she other plans.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Rita is there on a educational visa, so she has no worries about leaving. I would expect that she will take the all the time RLC will allow her stay, unless she other plans.

I kinda agree on that. Rita has no interest in anything really, except her studies.