Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Here you go Dreamer :biggrin: Everyone go vote

HOW ON EARTH IS THIS EVEN A FAIR FIGHT THESTA?....IRMA WON 2 POLLS ALL WHILE SHE WAS NOT EVEN HERE,,WHAT ON EARTH DO YA THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN NOW THAT SHE'S HERE ROTFLMFAOO!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

She will win again of course, but I am curious as to how the other 19 girls do among the members  ???

It may be very close because alot love Rita -- i sure do. Elisa has only been here once am i right? --- Never know about polls lol.

5 minutes ago, canito said:

for me it doesnt matter who wins all the girls are amazing and at least we all have the pleasure of watching them.just my opinion.

Same here.

• Upvote 1

like i said earlier for me nora will always be queen bee in my eyes shes been here for a long time.its hard to pick a Queen when you have buns of steel,rita,kami,irma and alot of nice girls who came threw here including anna.every girl some how has an impact on us in different ways.thats why im not going to be voting cause i guarantee it will be a close fight between buns of steel and irma everyone loves rita but i dont think they love her more then kristy,kristy is funny,lovable,and always finds a way to always cuddle with kami love her cause of her personality and irma is almost the same way with her personality.to end this for me all the girls are Queens but theres only one Queen bee.and that would be nora.

I love them all -- i really do. I honestly think Nelly is a veryyyy hot girl. But the girls who are single i jus like Elisa # 1, but she's been replaced bcause she's only been here once, and dont think she has a chance. Irma has all the things that make a girl great, but from what i heard so does Nora, Anna, and others that ive never seen. I like Kami, Kristy but i jus dont get a chance to see them alot. Outside of those i dont know the others at all. It will be interesting -- the final vote.

It just occurred to me that the appt. formerly occupied by carla and mario is empty. I think Irma and Anna should take up residence in there. Of course the cam angles in there would need to be adjusted with a few more cams added but that would be a dream scenario.

• Upvote 2