Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

well vika is bitching to either miz Tasha or ilona again about elisa same bull from the other day. nose stuck up in the air smelling to c if elisa farted. rita has a lot to do with it from complaing about that night with the banana. this is total bull here and it has to stop or rlc must get rid of vika and rita cause they tr ganging up on her to much. and stop binging in old tenants that wont do nothing but hide and want a place to stay for free room and board. Sounds to me her boyfriend is in Barcelona and want to c the place where she is staying . and if she brings him in the only place they r able to have sex is in the laundry room and if they have sex in her room she must leave .time for  vika to grow up and rita to get the heck out.sorry euromike  but that is my true feelings now.

• Upvote 4

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

8 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

well vika is bitching to either miz Tasha or ilona again about elisa same bull from the other day. nose stuck up in the air smelling to c if elisa farted. rita has a lot to do with it from complaing about that night with the banana. this is total bull here and it has to stop or rlc must get rid of vika and rita cause they tr ganging up on her to much. and stop binging in old tenants that wont do nothing but hide and want a place to stay for free room and board. Sounds to me her boyfriend is in Barcelona and want to c the place where she is staying . and if she brings him in the only place they r able to have sex is in the laundry room and if they have sex in her room she must leave .time for  vika to grow up and rita to get the heck out.sorry euromike  but that is my true feelings now.

Eagle, no offence, but where are you getting your facts bro? How do you know who they talk to on the phone and what they are saying, since they talk in Russian? Why in hell would Rita complain or have anything to do with the "banana night"? Before you bitch and diss on the girls you need to double check your facts!

• Upvote 2

watch like I do and c h

Just now, snaky said:

Eagle, no offence, but where are you getting your facts bro? How do you know who they talk to on the phone and what they are saying, since they talk in Russian? Why in hell would Rita complain or have anything to do with the "banana night"? Before you bitch and diss on the girls you need to double check your facts!

after elisa had just flushed the  commode a few seconds ago  vika walked in looked it started bitching at her again than flushed it again. man what  a snob nose . I hope b4 elisa leaves she gives vika what she deserves maby for as a joke 2 big loads in both   toylets

Just now, eaglewolf01 said:

watch like I do and c h

after elisa had just flushed the  commode a few seconds ago  vika walked in looked it started bitching at her again than flushed it again. man what  a snob nose . I hope b4 elisa leaves she gives vika what she deserves maby for as a joke 2 big loads in both   toylets

u watch like I do and u will c what I am  saying

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

u watch like I do and u will c what I am  saying

Hep vicka its an cold cold bea€€.Dont know if that thing you said about her complaining to rlc bosses about Elisa masturbating etc but..seems to me totaly an thing she would do,being as selfish as she is(of course she didnt see  nothing wrong about brigging an dude for longs days and that he demanded that the other girls walk with clothes on etc)and Indeed also totaly see both girls Vicka and Rita complaining about Elisa being open and geving us some Nice moments.Because for this two girls rlc its for eating and eating on bed and hidding and hidding.Now lets gess who is more suitable to an project like this!?Elisa of course!

• Upvote 4

Someone that watchs this apartment a lot should make an estimative about for exemple..how much hours its Rita in the house..how many times does she hide and goes to blank spots in a day..and whats its the max amount of time she tolerates showing some Nice skin...(my gess..2min in shower,but mostly its back skin)About vicka..how much times she eats on bed..how much times she repeats and repeats the same boring exercises in bedroom...two fantastic residents of rlc Indeed!!

• Upvote 2

vika is jealous of elisa thats all it is poor thing mother nature was not nice to her.but if she uses a lot of makeup its much better.rita just has her head so far up her own ass she can not see the big picture and lt is (YOU ARE NOT ALL THAT).

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67

think Elisa left around 19:40 or so- filled plastic water bottle 1/3 full w/ champagne- she had makeup & lipstick, black dress

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Someone that watchs this apartment a lot should make an estimative about for exemple..how much hours its Rita in the house..how many times does she hide and goes to blank spots in a day..and whats its the max amount of time she tolerates showing some Nice skin...(my gess..2min in shower,but mostly its back skin)About vicka..how much times she eats on bed..how much times she repeats and repeats the same boring exercises in bedroom...two fantastic residents of rlc Indeed!!

you hit the nail right on the head , but some people don't want to hear the truth,   

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Dreamer24 said:

Elisa seems to be in very good,happy mood. Having a glass of wine it looks like.

MORE LIKE a Bottle............SHE is a L U S H.

Best if you follow along for awhile, become familiar with the tenants and read the posts and comments of others.