Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 hours ago, Nick said:

snaky body language tells everything LOL in my book Nanny Vika is a bitch don't forget how she treat Danaya she thinks the apartment belongs to her 

She thinks she owns the apartment as she seems the only one cleaning it up. The other 2 just leave dishes and cups on the counter, in the living room table , knowing Vika will take care of it all without bitchin; makes her one up on the other 2 in ownership rights.  (Remember House Mother Nora?)

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

47 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

Ace I am not talking about Vicka, I am talking about the ability to know who she is talking to on the phone and translating phone conversations without hearing both sides of the conversation or knowing the language. He said:

If you believe conversations or even content or subject matter can be interpreted through body language you are living in a pitiful little world. How does body language tell about complaining about a banana, Rita (or anyone else hiding) or who may or may not come into the apartment in the future? Thousands watch what goes  on here. No one has the same view based on facts. The dude is just plain making shit up. PERIOD!

Ace i said..that i didnt knew about that phone conversation(because i dont speack her language)BUT based on all the pasts acts and beyavours of vicka such complains and demandings like less nudity and that she doesnt want Elisa to masturbate.Less nudity that wouldnt be the first time she demand that...she Did it because her sweet lover.SO based on the cra€€ i seen from her..yes an conversation like that seems totaly an think of her.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, toolmaker123 said:

She thinks she owns the apartment as she seems the only one cleaning it up. The other 2 just leave dishes and cups on the counter, in the living room table , knowing Vika will take care of it all without bitchin; makes her one up on the other 2 in ownership rights.  (Remember House Mother Nora?)

that's why I call her Nanny LOL  if she doesn't clean after them they will clean , I don't blame Elisa living the dishes she is the only one in that group gives us a nice show what other 2 do? Vika eats oranges like a chimpanzee knotis next time when she eats the oranges , and Nun rita waste of time I don't even watch Nanny and the Nun any more 

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Ace i said..that i didnt knew about that phone conversation(because i dont speack her language)BUT based on all the pasts acts and beyavours of vicka such complains and demandings like less nudity and that she doesnt want Elisa to masturbate.Less nudity that wouldnt be the first time she demand that...she Did it because her sweet lover.SO based on the cra€€ i seen from her..yes an conversation like that seems totaly an think of her.

You live in your own little world don't you! LOL Good luck with that.

• Upvote 3

Great reading all the comments and thought about the residents...some of it funny some crazy but great reading. I didn't continue my subs  and have let it lapse.due to a lack of interest..As far as I am aware you enter the house to join and be a part of this project and if you can't be a part.. just leave. But I guess the money they pay must be damn good to make them stay... Irma Anna.. where the heck are you? come and save Elisa!! .. however back to my "Flat Earth" documentary::)

• Upvote 5

21 minutes ago, Nick said:

that's why I call her Nanny LOL  if she doesn't clean after them they will clean , I don't blame Elisa living the dishes she is the only one in that group gives us a nice show what other 2 do? Vika eats oranges like a chimpanzee knotis next time when she eats the oranges , and Nun rita waste of time I don't even watch Nanny and the Nun any more 

Elisa was cleaning the stairs today. Perhaps more, I wasn't watching the streams much. Perhaps someone else knows what else she was cleaning.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Spoon said:

Elisa was cleaning the stairs today. Perhaps more, I wasn't watching the streams much. Perhaps someone else knows what else she was cleaning.

Bye the way Elisa Cleans more than they think I remember she clean all the apartment she clean her room and Elisa is jem!!!!! 

• Upvote 1

When Elisa went to bed, still a tampon has introduced them. As she did this time under the ceiling, is proof for me that the today's calls that have to do, no longer open to do.  Probably a minority, or even an individual about their freedom of movement has complained. We are but the sovereign. I am convinced that it have enjoyed the vast majority of Elisa behavior and refreshing way. How can this free spirit be recalled because in such a dictatorial way so. The inventor of this project must have thought of a girl and salvation lucky, that they actually are. I want to disparage the other participants of course never who have made a name here. The two other residents don't include very sure. Finally, should I get rid of it still, if Rita should be the benchmark, do RLC tight make the store. But this would probably not served. I have done. Good night.

ANOTHER DAY,,,,ANOTHER FUCKING 20 PAGES OF THE SAME BULLSHIT,,,,HORNY OLD MEN TRYING TO JACK OFF TO RLC,,AND GET MAD WHEN THEY DON'T SEE ANY ASS,PUSSY OR TITTIES,,,,,,,BECAUSE GUESS WHAT,,,THEY CAN NEVER,,EVER,,EVER,,EVER GET REAL PUSSY IN REAL LIFE,,,AND THIS IS THEIR ONLY PLACE TO GET SOME RELIEF,,,SAD SAD SAD WORLD WE LIVE IN,,,IT FEELS LIKE CC HAS TURNED INTO THE RETIREMENT HOME FOR THE SENILE AND THE RETARDED.

I WONDER WHAT WILL BE WRITTEN TOMORROW IN THE NEXT 40 PAGES TO COME,,,OH WAIT,,,THE SAME SHIT THAT WAS WRITTEN,,,FROM JANUARY UNTIL NOW,,CRYING,,BITCHING AND MORE WHINING.

I FUCK GIRLS EVERYDAY SO I GUESS IT'S KINDA NOT FAIR FOR ME TO JUDGE,,,,,BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED AND HAVE A LACK OF PUSSY IN MY LIFE.

OK THEN NEVER MIND WHAT I JUST SAID PERVERTS CARRY ON WITH THE CRYING OVER SPILLED PUSSY MILK:biggrin::biggrin:

juicy-wet-pussy-pearl-necklace-animated-juicy-pussy-squeeze00.gif

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

ANOTHER DAY,,,,ANOTHER FUCKING 20 PAGES OF THE SAME BULLSHIT,,,,HORNY OLD MEN TRYING TO JACK OFF TO RLC,,AND GET MAD WHEN THEY DON'T SEE ANY ASS,PUSSY OR TITTIES,,,,,,,BECAUSE GUESS WHAT,,,THEY CAN NEVER,,EVER,,EVER,,EVER GET REAL PUSSY IN REAL LIFE,,,AND THIS IS THEIR ONLY PLACE TO GET SOME RELIEF,,,SAD SAD SAD WORLD WE LIVE IN,,,IT FEELS LIKE CC HAS TURNED INTO THE RETIREMENT HOME FOR THE SENILE AND THE RETARDED.

I WONDER WHAT WILL BE WRITTEN TOMORROW IN THE NEXT 40 PAGES TO COME,,,OH WAIT,,,THE SAME SHIT THAT WAS WRITTEN,,,FROM JANUARY UNTIL NOW,,CRYING,,BITCHING AND MORE WHINING.

I FUCK GILRS EVERYDAY SO I GUESS IT'S KINDA NOT FAIR FOR ME TO JUDGE,,,,,BECAUSE I DN'T KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED AND HAVE A LACK OF PUSSY IN MY LIFE.

OK THEN NEVER MIND WHAT I JUST SAID PERVERTS CARRY ON WITH THE CRYING OVER SPILLED PUSSY MILK:biggrin::biggrin:

This is great!  You are in rare form lately.  I can't disagree - you will be judged as being harsh or maybe even belligerent but so what.  I have to agree after some of what I have been reading lately.  Now I will probably be vilified for this post!

• Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, albacore said:

This is great!  You are in rare form lately.  I can't disagree - you will be judged as being harsh or maybe even belligerent but so what.  I have to agree after some of what I have been reading lately.  Now I will probably be vilified for this post!

Don't worry about them,,,they hate us regardless Albacore,,,when you make a comment that actually makes sense and also speaks the truth,,it hurts a lot of feelings,,I tried being nice and talk civilized to these guys for years about stop treating these women like property and a piece of meat,,,but I guess speaking with respect and being nice doesn't work for these no pussy getting crowd,,so I guess they might understand me better when I talk their language.

As long as they keep up the whining and disrespect,,I'll be here to do the same to them.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 4