Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I would love to stay and chat some more,,but this girl is getting mad for me being on the computer and ignoring her,,so I'll see you guys later,,,same time same place,,peace take care,Mikey Out::)::)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I would love to stay and chat some more,,but this girl is getting mad for me being on the computer and ignoring her,,so I'll see you guys later,,,same time same place,,peace take care,Mikey Out::)::)

Bye Have fun with Rita :-) tell your girl nick said that Rita is not worthed baby 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Spoon said:

You have been saying a lot of good things in the past, but lately it's been too much shouting, insulting and being a troll. I was trying (and failing) to point out that what you complain about now is exactly what you yourself is doing.

No I became like this when you guys decided to become a angry mob,,,don't take my word for it,,go back through every page since January,,,,constant complaining,,bitching and whining,,,if I Left CC for an entire day,,,and came on here to try and see what I missed,,I couldn't learn shit,,because there is nothing informative being said.

When it goes back to being like how it was in the past then I will shut up,,but I have had it with the new crowd fucking up the fun of CC.

If you call me a troll then I guess you have no idea what a troll is,,,I'm just pointing out what most are afraid to say,,we have an influx of new people that have been saying the most outrageous shit on here,,just because a girl don't show skin,,if you don't like what you see,,do like I did many times in the past,,and end your sub until RLC brings on the lady or stuff that you like.

I don't need to see the same things being said today as was already said yesterday and every day since January.

You know I'm right,,But if you wanna keep on defending bullshit,,well by all means go ahead,,

So did you see what I said was placed on the lamp,,,it's Kristy's scary masks.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

No I became like this when you guys decided to become a angry mob,,,don't take my word for it,,go back through every page since January,,,,constant complaining,,bitching and whining,,,if I Left CC for and entire day,,,and came no here to try and see what I missed,,I couldn't learn shit,,because there is nothing informative being said.

When it goes back to being like how it was in the past then I will shut up,,but I have had it with the new crowd fucking up the fun of CC.

If you call me a troll then I guess you have no idea what a troll is,,,I'm just pointing out what most are afraid to say,,we have an influx of new people that have been saying the most outrageous shit on here,,just because a girl don't show skin,,if you don't like what you see,,do like I did many times in the past,,and end your sub until RLC brings on the lady or stuff that you like.

I don't need to see the same things being said today as was already said yesterday and every day since January.

You know I'm right,,But if you wanna keep on defending bullshit,,well by all means go ahead,,

So did you see what I said was placed on the lamp,,,it's Kristy's scary masks.

He is right ... This has become a board of complaints until something is done that pleases people and then there is a flurry of posts about it .  Then if it is not recreated immediately we get complaints again.  There are some here that try to be positive but so many more that just complain about RLC and their management and the girls and the apartments and the guys and the sex or lack there of and how fast someone cums and how they would do it .....  I don't know.  I have no answer - but he's not wrong.  

Somewhat abrupt in the way he is pointing it out - maybe yes.  But wrong no.  Many (not most) here probably will admit it privately but won't like it. 

This is not meant to offend anyone one in any way (and I don't think I was ever offensive intentionally) - but he struck a chord with me that I do agree with.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, albacore said:

He is right ... This has become a board of complaints until something is done that pleases people and then there is a flurry of posts about it .  Then if it is not recreated immediately we get complaints again.  There are some here that try to be positive but so many more that just complain about RLC and their management and the girls and the apartments and the guys and the sex or lack there of and how fast someone cums and how they would do it .....  I don't know.  I have no answer - but he's not wrong.  

Somewhat abrupt in the way he is pointing it out - maybe yes.  But wrong no.  Many (not most) here probably will admit it privately but won't like it. 

This is not meant to offend anyone one in any way (and I don't think I was ever offensive intentionally) - but he struck a chord with me that I do agree with.

Albacore you are such a politician , you should run for the presidency we need new blood in the white house and we all vote for you :cool:

images.jpeg

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Nick said:

Albacore you are what a politician , you should run for the presidency we need new blood in the white house and we all vote for you :cool:

I'd vote for you Albacore. You can't possibly be worse than the two egotistical liars that are the nominees. It is truly a sad time in American politics when this is the best 2 candidates the "system" can come up with. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, bookmaster8 said:

I'd vote for you Albacore. You can't possibly be worse than the two egotistical liars that are the nominees. It is truly a sad time in American politics when this is the best 2 candidates the "system" can come up with. 

that was a good one way to go 

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, albacore said:

:biggrin: roflmao.gif

taylor-swift-clapping-gif.gif

Yeah what he said!!::)

• Upvote 1

The problem folks is too many of us have too much time on our hands.

People come and go from this board. At times, we even have decent conversations about the apartments. Other times, we get into this funk because some CC members want something they are not getting.

No matter how much Mikey bitches, or how much I try and ignore the posts, this will go on forever. Some people enjoy the apartments and girls for who they are, some want more than they will ever see.

I hate to play "adult" here, but if you disagree with something someone says, ignore it. Go on to something else. Arguing over this shit is ridiculous.

I will always try and enjoy what I see, and if the population of apartment dwellers isn't entertaining me, then I'll find something else to do.

All this childish moaning, whining, and bitching doesn't bode well for those reading this board.

• Upvote 2

Ask not what CC can do for you, but what you can do for CC!!!

I've found that there are two types of forum members on this board.   Those that whine about things, and those that whine about the whiners whining about things......what a vicious circle it is!!   Lead by example or be as quiet as a church mouse!!

Sorry all.....I just had to!

• Upvote 1