Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Ask not what CC can do for you, but what you can do for CC!!!

I've found that there are two types of forum members on this board.   Those that whine about things, and those that whine about the whiners whining about things......what a vicious circle it is!!   Lead by example or be as quiet as a church mouse!!

Sorry all.....I just had to!

Harley you left out the bullies every one knows who they are the problem is the bullies don't think they are.

I'm big enough and ugly enough to look after myself but i have seen a lot of guys who are just trying to have their say and get put down and degraded

Weather you agree with them or not it's their own opinion

• Upvote 5

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That's true cacjc

Bullies are a big problem in the world today in schools,the work place,Facebook and Twitter even forums like this one we have to stand up to these guys and let them know that they can't get away with it

• Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Bullies are a big problem in the world today in schools,the work place,Facebook and Twitter even forums like this one we have to stand up to these guys and let them know that they can't get away with it

cacjc, do you think it's always been that way?   I think allot of it has been brought into light by news media because it's an easy and compelling story line.   I believe there are allot of things that get brought up by someone wanting to make a name for themselves.   Don't get me wrong, I'm a big dude that could easily have been a bully if I so desired but I was brought up better than that!!   I was brought up to never talk back to my parents, listen to my elders, do a good deed and it will come back to you 10 fold, always open the door for a lady, always wait to be the last person seated, etc. etc. etc.

If people would just learn to stand up for themselves, the bully's would be put in their place!

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, alanohio said:

The problem folks is too many of us have too much time on our hands.

People come and go from this board. At times, we even have decent conversations about the apartments. Other times, we get into this funk because some CC members want something they are not getting.

No matter how much Mikey bitches, or how much I try and ignore the posts, this will go on forever. Some people enjoy the apartments and girls for who they are, some want more than they will ever see.

I hate to play "adult" here, but if you disagree with something someone says, ignore it. Go on to something else. Arguing over this shit is ridiculous.

I will always try and enjoy what I see, and if the population of apartment dwellers isn't entertaining me, then I'll find something else to do.

All this childish moaning, whining, and bitching doesn't bode well for those reading this board.

I am sorry to say so what are  you doing ,why didn't you ignore it.you doing the same like the others ( this childish moaning, whining, and bitching doesn't bode well for those reading this board.}

45 minutes ago, alanohio said:

The problem folks is too many of us have too much time on our hands.

People come and go from this board. At times, we even have decent conversations about the apartments. Other times, we get into this funk because some CC members want something they are not getting.

No matter how much Mikey bitches, or how much I try and ignore the posts, this will go on forever. Some people enjoy the apartments and girls for who they are, some want more than they will ever see.

I hate to play "adult" here, but if you disagree with something someone says, ignore it. Go on to something else. Arguing over this shit is ridiculous.

I will always try and enjoy what I see, and if the population of apartment dwellers isn't entertaining me, then I'll find something else to do.

All this childish moaning, whining, and bitching doesn't bode well for those reading this board.

You are beyond retarded,,,,,I made 3 comments in 2 days,,about how I'm fucking sick of hearing all the moaning,whining,bitching and crying,,,200 pages of bullshit,,and I was tired of seeing and hearing that crap,,quit lying to us about decent conversations,,,I can't see no Pussy so get that girl out of the apartment,,what part of that is a decent conversation,,,You guys are really and truly trying to defend the defenseless,,,you can't ignore me because deep down inside you know I'm right,,you are just looking for approval from the wrong set of people,,I have never begged for anyone to be my friend a day in my life,,and I'm not ever gonna start now.

How the hell do you guys only see my 3 comments about bitching and yet ignore the countless pages of crap,,am I that important,,geez I guess so:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nick said:

I am sorry to say so what are  you doing ,why didn't you ignore it.you doing the same like the others ( this childish moaning, whining, and bitching doesn't bode well for those reading this board.}

He can't help it,,he likes me like that Nick::)::)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

cacjc, do you think it's always been that way?   I think allot of it has been brought into light by news media because it's an easy and compelling story line.   I believe there are allot of things that get brought up by someone wanting to make a name for themselves.   Don't get me wrong, I'm a big dude that could easily have been a bully if I so desired but I was brought up better than that!!   I was brought up to never talk back to my parents, listen to my elders, do a good deed and it will come back to you 10 fold, always open the door for a lady, always wait to be the last person seated, etc. etc. etc.

If people would just learn to stand up for themselves, the bully's would be put in their place!

When we were younger things were a lot different I was like you brought up the right way but things are different today with social media kids in school can be bullied in their own bedroom not even the parents know until it's too late.

Plus the kids these days have no respect for anyone even the law so I don't know how this world will be in 50 years time

I'm just glad i won't be around to see it.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You are beyond retarded,,,,,I made 3 comments in 2 days,,about how I'm fucking sick of hearing all the moaning,whining,bitching and crying,,,200 pages of bullshit,,and I was tired of seeing and hearing that crap,,quit lying to us about decent conversations,,,I can't see no Pussy so get that girl out of the apartment,,what part of that is a decent conversation,,,You guys are really and truly trying to defend the defenseless,,,you can't ignore me because deep down inside you know I'm right,,you are just looking for approval from the wrong set of people,,I have never begged for anyone to be my friend a day in my life,,and I'm not ever gonna start now.

How the hell do you guys only see my 3 comments about bitching and yet ignore the countless pages of crap,,am I that important,,geez I guess so:biggrin::biggrin:

Mikey how was to night with your girl LOL did she have a headache ? 

36 minutes ago, cacjc said:

So Cacjc,,,,,,,The guys on CC come on here for 365 days a year,,and call all these ladies,,all types of names under the sun,,,remember this,,,the ladies are not members of CC,,so none of them can defend themselves against being called Whores,sluts,prostitutes,call girls,hookers etc etc,,and that is what they get called when they get naked,,,and if they don't get naked,they get called Nuns,Boring,Waste of space etc etc,,,,,yes a bunch of cowardly grown ass men sitting behind of a computer yelling insults at these ladies left and right every fucking day (I call that being a Bully).

AND NOBODY CALLS THEM BULLIES OR IS MAN ENOUGH TO SAY SHIT ABOUT THAT.

But when I or others come on here,,to say something to any of you guys about how you are treating these ladies,,,WE GET CALLED BULLIES?

YOU GUYS ARE SO CAUGHT UP WITH THIS NOTION OF GIRLS AND MAKING THEM DO EXACTLY WHAT YOUR BRAIN WAMTS THEM TO DO THAT NONE OF YOU ARE NO LONGER THINKING CLEARLY.

AND I KEEP ON HEARING THIS TALK ABOUT "THEY HAVE TO DO WHAT THEY SIGNED UP FOR,,IT'S IN THEIR CONTRACT"

LET'S MAKE A DEAL,,,,IF ANYONE OF YOU SEND ME A CONTRACT THAT SAYS THESE LADIES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE NUDE FOR THE CAMERAS,,,I PROMISE THAT AFTER YOU SEND IT TO ME IN A PM,,I WILL QUIT CC AND NEVER COME BACK EVER,,AND I WILL BE GONE FOREVER,,,,SO HERE YA GO,,,YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO SHUT UP MIKEY AND GET RID OF HIM FOR GOOD,,,COME ON YOU CAN DO IT!!::)::):arrow::arrow::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Nick said:

Mikey how was to night with your girl LOL did she have a headache ? 

She left for a second to help a friend so I got on here,,and now she just got back,,so I'm back on the couch watching chick flicks with her again::),,,this is my final post for today,,so whatever insults that people like to normally throw my way,,when they think that I'm off CC,,I'll get to it tomorrow,,,goodnight to you all.:biggrin:

Just now, euromike69 said:

She left for a second to help a friend so I got on here,,and now she just got back,,so I'm back on the couch watching chick flicks with her again::),,,this is my final post for today,,so whatever insults that people like to normally throw my way,,when the think that I'm off CC,,I'll get to it tomorrow,,,goodnight to you all.:biggrin:

have fun Mikey good night :-)

• Upvote 1