Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

15 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Can't say I'm a fan. Hardly a friend for My Belle, just someone to get in the way of her and Milena. Very disappointed to be honest - not sure if anybody's even liked pictures of her and I think they're right. I've got better but not worth the effort of posting.

Couldn't they have got Natalie Portman or Mila Kunis LOL

ces bien ce que vous dites

mais ces pas facile pour moi de lire dans cette couleur

merci de pensez a ceux qui ont des problemes de couleurs

15 minutes ago, supercopter said:

ces bien ce que vous dites

mais ces pas facile pour moi de lire dans cette couleur

merci de pensez a ceux qui ont des problemes de couleurs

As someone who can barely read anything nowadays after a severe eye infection has really messed up my eyes I sympathise.

I have different colours for each girl and this is the one I went with for Lima to match her hair. The good news is I will rarely post about her. Typically I give the girls in this house the colour blue, like dark blue for Ilona and a brighter blue for Irma.

17 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

As someone who can barely read anything nowadays after a severe eye infection has really messed up my eyes I sympathise.

I have different colours for each girl and this is the one I went with for Lima to match her hair. The good news is I will rarely post about her. Typically I give the girls in this house the colour blue, like dark blue for Ilona and a brighter blue for Irma.

merci de me comprendre

voici le lien pour savoir la signification du mot daltonien  : http://www.doctissimo.fr/html/sante/bien_voir/sa_4944_daltonisme.htm 

Oh this is torture; My Belle in her towel on the bed probably showing her kitty on the thumbnails. RLC, you know how to torture a guy.

Downstairs and the big panties on. What happened to the good old days of total nudity?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Oh this is torture; My Belle in her towel on the bed probably showing her kitty on the thumbnails. RLC, you know how to torture a guy.

Downstairs and the big panties on. What happened to the good old days of total nudity?

Just knew when I went out she'd do that.:dodgy:

It's like Minecraft:

At B2 Lola programmed My Belle to boil Broccoli

At B1 My Belle was programmed to fry stuff

Today My Belle combines them into frying broccoli ... topless of course

I want my own programmable Belle.

I am off to build a Bellebot just like the Buffybot - ooh it has bot in the name :biggrin:

• Upvote 1