Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
Just now, Pookus said:

Yeah. But as stated earlier, I think she's required to be there. Just to keep everything above board and "professional". She's protecting him, as much as she's protecting her.

I totally agree Pookus- from what I have seen in models, they all have an assistant of some kind around

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

13 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

Hm .. Now get enough RLC call B1 that they remove the covering cam 6 As they did quickly access Stella once. ???

It's probably a wardrobe door. He's probably using it as a light reflector. Just happens to suck where he's had to put it. But yeah, $44.95 US a month, you want to see every square inch.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

After 4 in the morning and they're still up. I can't imagine Lima is too thrilled at this point doing nothing. I know I sure as shit wouldn't be happy unless I was getting paid or something.

And it shows no respect for Lara who is sleeping, or trying to.

Okay Lima. your turn now. I think we'll do your shots down in the Living Room, where we can spread the black throw rug out on the floor and it will be more of a compliment to your porcelain skin, for when we start taking the - PERDIONNNNGGGGG!!!!!!

Is anyone else going along with the notion that another reason Lima is still there is for collateral payment for services rendered? Would certainly knock all this "Professionalism" talk for six. Or am I just being cynical.

4 minutes ago, Pookus said:

Is anyone else going along with the notion that another reason Lima is still there is for collateral payment for services rendered? 

No. 

4 minutes ago, Pookus said:

Or am I just being cynical.

Yes. Yes you are.