Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

You know what?  Lima has grown on me.  She's freaky, and she let us know that right off the top.  Her ass be on the edge all fucked up and shit gettin' tossed by the one night stand.  Let's face it she ain't Irma, but Train Wreck she is.  Must see T.V.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

7 minutes ago, F219 said:

There might be another cable but the white cable she took was hers.  I saw her put into the TV as well as remove it.

Most laptops now days do not need an adapter for HDMI, in fact I have never seen one.  I am using a HDMI cable right now.  Laptops are design to have second or extended screen.

The cable thats now hanging onto the floor had a small white adapter on the end of it to go into the laptop. I was watching on my big screen that night Milena and Belle were doing the photo shoot. Milena could not find a way for the cable to connect!  Belle was texting then she got an answer she went in the drawer and pulled out the small while adapter. Im not not disputing Milena had her own cable of some sort just it was not that one. 

I had made a couple of posts about the Photo Shoots that have been going on.  Now I see that ALL of the Pics and posts have been DELETED.  I must have been right about RLC expanding! That is why the girls are coming and going so fast. If that is going to PISS them off enough to have CC delete them...then they should not show it.

il y a 23 minutes, phantomcapsnet a dit :

Je l'ai signalé à RLC par email. Ils m'ont répondu que Europol et Scotland yard sont déjà entrain d'enquêter.

Merci Phantom. Dis-leur, qu'ils n'ont pas besoin d'une enquête, on connait la coupable...lol

11 minutes ago, Brureb28 said:

I had made a couple of posts about the Photo Shoots that have been going on.  Now I see that ALL of the Pics and posts have been DELETED.  I must have been right about RLC expanding! That is why the girls are coming and going so fast. If that is going to PISS them off enough to have CC delete them...then they should not show it.

I did not see what you posted, do you mean that the admins had to delete your posts due to some pressure from RLC ? Are you sure you did not break the rules of the forum ?

11 minutes ago, euth63 said:

You know what?  Lima has grown on me.  She's freaky, and she let us know that right off the top.  Her ass be on the edge all fucked up and shit gettin' tossed by the one night stand.  Let's face it she ain't Irma, but Train Wreck she is.  Must see T.V.

LOL now the girl cane be free with out the 

th.jpeg

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Brureb28 said:

there is lot of RLC spyes in CC didn't you know that 

• Upvote 1