Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

My comment was based on a book I read about the oldest profession, which in its 'tricks of the trade' section, said that tights were never worn, and gave a convincing list of reasons why not!

Reminds me of a joke.

After a bit of a heated lovemaking session the guy said to the girl --- "If I had known you were a virgin I would have taken my time" and she replied "If I had known you were going to take your time I would have removed my pantyhose"  :doh:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I have thought of one thing. The change of Adele. In the beginning she got up early, was out and shopped, character etc.

Now she has put away all this and are only out at night.

Should a bf get the 28 or was it 18?

It was well from the 18 changes happened here?

super...the girls got home early tonight...i'm just in time to watch them sleep...in separate beds...for 10 hours...it's my lucky day/night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ok...been watching them sleep for two hours now...nothing beats this.  I even went to look at some K&K pictures and they're nothing compared to this.  I can hardly wait for them to wake up, eat breakfast, go back to bed, get up, eat some more, and get ready to go out again.  I'm telling you, it doesn't get any better than this.  Still have about 6 more hours to watch them sleep.  Could be an all nighter!