Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Why bother tidying it when it's just going to get messy again....:biggrin:

I think that Kami is mad about others mess, and not so of hers. So Kristy decided it was both their mess and is waiting for both of them to clean it together.

I (we) love you both K&K. The more I watch you and look at your social medias, I get your tenderness and your strength, your struggle to be able to be what you are really : two young russian girls leaving an european dream of independant and working women inside modernity in a country torn between tradition and modernity, unable to give a total freedom to the people because afraid of loosing its own identidy. But don't be afraid, Kamila and Kristy, you have a very strong identity. Apart from being beautifuf girls, you are amazingly warm and human and no one can destroy that. Read again you classics, from Gogol to Dostoïevsky,you will understand where you are coming from and going to....

I can try to put that in russian through translation : 

Я (мы) любим вас обоих K & K. Чем больше я смотрю вы и смотрите на свой социальных медиа, я получаю вашу нежность и свои силы, ваша борьба, чтобы быть надежным, чтобы быть тем, что вы на самом деле: две молодые русские девушки оставляя европейская мечта независимых и работающих женщин внутри современности в стране порвана Entre традиции и современность, не в силах дать полную свободу людей, потому что боится потерять ICTS собственную identidy. Цель не бойтесь, и Камила Kristy, вы-очень сильная личность. Помимо того, что beautifuf девочек, вы удивительно теплый и человек, и никто не может уничтожить это. Читайте классику вы опять же, от Гоголя до Достоевского, вы поймете, куда вы приходите от и собирается ....