Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

I thought we were only 3 or 4 watching Kami...

I hope she is going to do a tattoo now... no, only the fingernails, but what is this electric machine for ?

I'd say it's like a Dremel. Used to buff the nails and such. 

9 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

After Kamila has dared proved this, so she needs now never bate in the darkness, and hidden under the blanket anymore. so nice. ✨????

No, bating is forbidden sex, so she hides it. But she is often naked around the apartment, on the sofa and, of course, in the bathroom. That was sex for us, not for her, and not forbidden at all. She fucked many times above the covers and even slept nude legs wide apart. We all know that girls are strange...

• Upvote 2

il y a 2 minutes, Beldonn1 a dit :

Non, je pense qu'elle est sur le balcon de fumer ... Ses pantoufles sont en face de la fenêtre, d'habitude, elle a des chaussures là.

Frmidable de vous avoir tous pour ne rien perdre de ce que font les filles .....

4 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Ah, the electric machine is made to cut the extra skin on the nails. You were right DES .We learn something every day watching Kami...

It also looks like she doing engraving. You know how fancy women do their nails these days. 

6 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Frmidable de vous avoir tous pour ne rien perdre de ce que font les filles .....

Il ne manque plus qu'une notification par sms si jamais quelque chose d'intéressant se passe....c'est rare mais ça arrive !