Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June to December 2016

14 minutes ago, Timewarp said:

I meant the strange edges between the brick and the white.

Oh yeah, it's supposed to be a rustic look, which is weird since the apartment is pretty much entirely furnished in a modern décor.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello all I think this house  is in ukraine , and this house was befor a guesthouse for holydays  or a hookers place , looking at the size and many bathrooms and sauna  I think the last one hookers place .

so it is verry cheap for rlc if the buy the place in Eastern Europe.

way I think this appt is in the ukraine look at Marco ,, he looks like the litle brother of Vitali Klytsjko look at pict below he A boxer from ukraine . looks a litle bit like bogdan  .

ps, I do like Stesha she has the looks .

Gr Metmij

klitschko.jpg?v=6

3 hours ago, Chip2020 said:

It's a 2 sided fireplace. One side is in the LR and the other provides a hearth in the kitchen. Very upscale for RLC. Look at the hovel that poor Maya & Stepan are living in.:sad: 

I was thinking the same thing.  Seems like seniority or popularity doesn't mean alot with RLC.  Hell!  I wouldn't mind having that apartment and I own my own house!

• Upvote 2

Guest wolf1111
1 hour ago, clivebb said:

finaly the sauna was for the two guys :shy: ,both are inside but not the girl

This a very common practise in Eastern Europe. Saunas are very popular. It cleans the body and helps bonding with friends, kind of a place where you can talk about everything. What is said in the sauna stays there. Nudity between men in russian/ukrainian saunas is removed from any erotism. 

People call it Banya. 

As for the decor, I would agree that it probably used to be an older house that was renovated to a contemporary decor. I'm not sure about the "ex-whorehouse" hypothesis... since Banya are popular, and if the past owner had money, he could have wanted one in his house.

il y a 12 minutes, wolf1111 a dit :

Cette une pratique très courante en Europe orientale. Saunas sont très populaires. Il nettoie le corps et aide à la liaison avec des amis, genre d'endroit où vous pouvez parler de tout. Ce qui est dit dans le sauna reste là. Nudité entre les hommes dans les saunas russe / ukrainien est retiré de tout érotisme.  Les gens l' appellent Banya.  Quant au décor, je suis d'accord qu'il a probablement utilisé comme une vieille maison qui a été rénové à un décor contemporain. Je ne suis pas sûr de l'hypothèse "ex-whorehouse" ... depuis Banya sont populaires, et si l'ancien propriétaire avait de l' argent, il aurait pu voulait un dans sa maison.

apparemment, cette maison a également un étage, avec les escaliers dans la chambre guest. mais pas de caméras la haut.....

apparently, this house also has a floor, with stairs in the guest room. but no cameras the top .....

31 minutes ago, wolf1111 said:

This a very common practise in Eastern Europe. Saunas are very popular. It cleans the body and helps bonding with friends, kind of a place where you can talk about everything. What is said in the sauna stays there. Nudity between men in russian/ukrainian saunas is removed from any erotism. 

People call it Banya. 

As for the decor, I would agree that it probably used to be an older house that was renovated to a contemporary decor. I'm not sure about the "ex-whorehouse" hypothesis... since Banya are popular, and if the past owner had money, he could have wanted one in his house.

yes,i know,i from france,i use that too but only when i go in swinger club :biggrin:,

the nordic countries in europe use alot the sauna specialy the finland

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Chip2020 said:

It's a 2 sided fireplace. One side is in the LR and the other provides a hearth in the kitchen. Very upscale for RLC. Look at the hovel that poor Maya & Stepan are living in.:sad: 

In the almost 3 years Maya & Stepan have been with RLC and one of their most Loyal Tenants, RLC should offer them a newer apartment and close the dump they now live in.

After staring at that blob of Shit.gif painting on the wall is lame.

• Upvote 4

Hehehe .. Should this be a joke from the RLC or.? To place a few cameras in both the living room and bedroom, and they have planned them so long away from the objects, all because they want to show the ostentatious apartment they have found. So I did not pay to watch stylish apartments, for that I can watch the Discovery or other housing programs on the tv. I'm more interested in the people who live there instead. and many of the cameras are lagging, though it is so new everything. So if everything will be as interesting to watch as the rest of the wonderful we have followed over the years, it's probably time to either put there more cameras or either move existing objects closer to where the pairs are the most. Then you might wonder why this couple get such lavish apartment, against all the other apartments. Is this couple more qualified to have such a lavish apartment, or they were too discerning to take something equivalent to all the others, and live in, but they will never be restored .. Yeah sure, apartment real neat, but it surpasses not all the shortcomings already at the start was raised with. I hope now that there is some speed on the new couple, and all the other apartments will receive a facelift is honorable to give them equal value to shine outward. ✨???????

• Upvote 1