Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June to December 2016

Guest wolf1111
3 hours ago, clivebb said:

yes,i know,i from france,i use that too but only when i go in swinger club :biggrin:,

the nordic countries in europe use alot the sauna specialy the finland

I know there are some Banyas that are also associated with swinger clubs or whore houses. such "spa centers" are neat, you can rent for the evening, they have an indoor poor to cool down, many tables to eat, drink outside the steamroom. 

Quick look up for "banya sex" on google image would give you a tease of what can happen in this apartment.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Il y a 5 heures, StnCld316 a dit :

In the almost 3 years Maya & Stepan have been with RLC and one of their most Loyal Tenants, RLC should offer them a newer apartment and close the dump they now live in.

After staring at that blob of Shit.gif painting on the wall is lame.

vous avez raison, la pauvre maya n'est pas gâtée avec le dernier petit appartement minable de rlc!!! toutes les participantes historiques, comme alina, leora ou nora, ont été mieux relogée, sauf maya!!! cela est peut-être à cause du nombres important d'animaux? cela est dommage car ce couple mérite mieux. je me souviens du changement pour alina, qui était assez réservée dans le Viel appartement, et qui est devenue une reine du sexe endiablé, dans le nouveau logement!!!!

you are right, poor Maya is not spoiled with the latest small shabby apartment rlc !!! all historical participating as alina or nora leora have been better relocated, except Maya !!! this may be because of the large numbers of animals? it's a shame because this couple deserves better. I remember the change to alina which was quite reserved in the Viel apartment, and that became a queen of frenzied sex in new home !!!!

• Upvote 3

@thestarrider: you know it's not necessery quote my post,you waste your time for nothing,i can't read all your bullshit comments,it's some weeks now you are in my ignore list,same for euromike,bye

les mecs fument tellement leur saloperie, que la pièce est enfumée, du jamais vu!!!! il faudrait quand même qu'ils comprennent le principe de la respiration, que leurs poumons doivent de temps en temps aspirer de l'air!!!!!

guys smoke so their filth, the room is smoky, never seen !!!! it would still they understand the principle of breath, their lungs are occasionally suck air !!!!!:sick:

• Upvote 1