Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June to December 2016

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Kkru394 said:

They had their first sex session a little while ago. They were uncovered but on the far side of the bed

Not to bad for their First Day.  Most Couples usually abstain or hide underneath the covers for a few days.

1 hour ago, kitek said:

Bedroom cam10 is way too far away from the bed.

yes,i have say that yesterday when the first time i have check this camera,same whith the cameras in living room,

bad job with this camera positions,that's kill all.

so finally we have only one good camera in this bedroom,this cam 10 is useless in my opinion,rlc need add another camera in this bedroom for have better view on this bed on the other side

7 minutes ago, cardone6161 said:

Great, that's all we need. 2 more dudes without jobs laying on a couch!

yes,this is the programm of this new appartment :shy: one or two guys sitting all the journey here and the poor girl will return late every night after the work,eating,shower and sleeping

8 hours ago, Timewarp said:

It looks like a nice apartment as well as a nice couple. If the place was remodeled however, they did something odd with the fireplace.

It's a 2 sided fireplace. One side is in the LR and the other provides a hearth in the kitchen. Very upscale for RLC. Look at the hovel that poor Maya & Stepan are living in.:sad: 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

It's a 2 sided fireplace. One side is in the LR and the other provides a hearth in the kitchen. Very upscale for RLC. Look at the hovel that poor Maya & Stepan are living in.:sad: 

I meant the strange edges between the brick and the white.